circumcision

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2011, 11:16 PM
RE: circumcision
Ya I know, I've been against it since as long as I can remember. I'm just offering a solution to the victims. Has helped me and many of my friends.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-01-2011, 12:43 AM
I apologize - I thought you were diminishing the effect this has on people.
I'm sorry to hear you are on of the victims of this barbaric practice.
It's good there is some solution out there.

Once again I am sorry I misinterpreted your post. Sad
17-01-2011, 07:34 PM
Naw is ok. One of my many anti-skills is wording stuff completely wrong Wink

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
17-01-2011, 08:51 PM
An error doesn't become a mistake unless you are unwilling to correct it.
-this has been my policy - I made a error , I corrected it.(i hope)
28-01-2011, 07:39 AM

I was watching the most recent video from pat condell and I got these links from the video description. I was absolutely appalled to find that people from Britain circumcise their daughters.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2010/j...ritish-law
There is a video on this webpage showing a girl being circumcised... I couldn't watch it, she was in so much pain.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-11053375

I'm absolutely disgusted and i truly cant wait until I'm dead so I don't have to live in this disgusting world find with these criminals.. If you don't know pat condell you should subscribe to him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEkelAsmcf4
Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2011, 09:30 AM
A word of warning to the wise , Pat Condell started out nice , but in past few years he became the Fred Phelps of atheism - his views are more and more extreme , and he is becoming more bigoted towards Muslims.

None of this means I don't agree that circumcision is garbage for both women and men. Also , the procedures are done in the western world , usually underground when it comes to women.
28-01-2011, 08:49 PM
Pat Condel lives in London. Generally I'd found that the only way to not end up completely anti-islamic in London is either to be completely ignorant or completely stupid.

In Britain muslims are not required to remove burkhas in passport photos and a muslim man can marry more than once, though illegal for all non-muslims. There is also the problem that non-muslims often get treated like shit. I myself was barred from a corner shop in Lincoln because the muslim owner thought I "look like crusader scum!" and I once lost a job because I enforced the rule stated on the door and in the job description "will not serve any persons in a hood or with a covered face"

There is also the genital mutilation thing, being more on topic, which the police do nothing about because to protect infants from mutilation is "bigoted and nazi"

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
28-01-2011, 10:40 PM
Sorry to hear the situation is so bad in London.
I did hear some rumors from people who visited the city in the past, I never knew what to make of them.
To be honest , people can refuse to accept you in their private property - a store - for ANY reason - no matter how STUPID(I agree you don't look like a crusader but you should try showing up in Roman Armor one day).
Still , losing your job for enforcing the policy , that seems unfair and worthy of a court case - no doubt in my mind whatsoever.

I have to agree with you on one point though , if you live in Romania for example , you can easily become a racist towards the Roma people - I understand the sentiment in regards to muslims.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
02-02-2011, 02:58 AM

I am thoroughly sorry for the suffering you have endured in your ordeals. however I would like to return to the topic at hand.

I to agree that the brutalization of the male and female genitalia has persisted so long. Even worse is the perversion of god's will by claiming that it is done for religious purposes. If god had wanted it done then he would have created us with this procedure already preformed. I thoroughly agree that this blasphemous atrocity must be prevented and I thoroughly support all your efforts in this regard. God created the genitalia this way with a purpose, who are we mortals to decide that he was wrong.
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2011, 03:44 AM
Aye that's actually a good point.

Looking at it from a creationist view, specifically Abrahamic, it does heavily violate the "We were created in God's image" and "worship your body as it is an image of God" stuff.

Also I don't think I seen you around, so; Welcome to the forum Wink

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.