cjlr goes to Texas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-12-2015, 10:38 AM
RE: cjlr goes to Texas
(15-12-2015 09:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  C - if you are going to be in Austin - go to Stubb's. Great food and good music. Always. Thumbsup

I'll see if that's a possibility!

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-12-2015, 10:39 AM
(15-12-2015 09:24 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  cjlr, west coast would have been a better choice. Thumbsup

As a family trip, it wasn't solely my prerogative. The theory was to travel somewhere with at least theoretically nicer weather.

25-12-2015, 10:40 AM
(15-12-2015 09:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-12-2015 03:15 PM)cjlr Wrote:  11 days until T-day.

Confused

You're going to visit the cow-punchers on Boxing Day? Consider

Why not? It's a quiet day for travel, by and large...

25-12-2015, 10:44 AM
(25-12-2015 10:39 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(15-12-2015 09:24 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  cjlr, west coast would have been a better choice. Thumbsup

As a family trip, it wasn't solely my prerogative. The theory was to travel somewhere with at least theoretically nicer weather.

I'm just givin you a hard time, cuz if you came to the west coast you could visit me. I'm hoping to see more TTAers this coming year, and you are high on the want-to-meet list.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
25-12-2015, 10:57 AM
(25-12-2015 10:44 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(25-12-2015 10:39 AM)cjlr Wrote:  As a family trip, it wasn't solely my prerogative. The theory was to travel somewhere with at least theoretically nicer weather.

I'm just givin you a hard time, cuz if you came to the west coast you could visit me. I'm hoping to see more TTAers this coming year, and you are high on the want-to-meet list.

Weeeeel, I've got plans for travel in the next year for the far side of the Pacific rim; couldn't hurt to break up those plane flights for a stop-over...
(I make no promises on a grad student budget)

[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
25-12-2015, 11:12 AM
If you do the Alamo tour make sure you ask to see the basement.

And, if you wanted nice weather, you could have come to see my in Philly. It's ~75F this morning with like 8,000% humidity. I just took the dogs for a swim.

And, after we doggie paddled past Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell we could have caught the train up to New York and done the breaststroke through Times Square.

Seriously, what the actual fuck is up with this weather?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
25-12-2015, 11:17 AM
(25-12-2015 11:12 AM)BnW Wrote:  If you do the Alamo tour make sure you ask to see the basement.

And, if you wanted nice weather, you could have come to see my in Philly. It's ~75F this morning with like 8,000% humidity. I just took the dogs for a swim.

And, after we doggie paddled past Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell we could have caught the train up to New York and done the breaststroke through Times Square.

Seriously, what the actual fuck is up with this weather?

Climate change + exceptional El Nino cycle

It's almost twenty degrees above the seasonal normals here in southern Ontario; we've set all-time high temperature records pretty much all week.

25-12-2015, 11:22 AM
I need to go watch those videos again of Ted Cruz saying the weather data for the past 18 years shows the planet is actually getting cooler and everyone but him is reading it wrong.

Oh, and I also have to turn on my fucking aircon.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
25-12-2015, 11:24 AM
Enjoy texas bro? Tongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-12-2015, 12:49 PM
(25-12-2015 10:39 AM)cjlr Wrote:  

Come to Montreal - it's 10°C and there is no snow. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user