Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2013, 05:55 AM

Interesting isn't it HU.
For all you banter about Snowden, when someone decides to act as a whistle blower against the Chinese government this is how they get treated...

Double standards much?

Ps: This was suppose to be the link in my other thread.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
15-06-2013, 11:14 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2013 04:01 AM by HU.Junyuan.)
RE: :coffee:
Why aren't you talking about Ai, Weiwei ? You also can't stand too many artists on a single day ?

Get some whistle-blower from the working class please.

This is called spamming. You've got one identical thread locked.

I've seen the reaction when I gloated at something too much. I apologize (about what?).

Anyway, you have my forgiveness again, and please keep singing the song of freedom. There is a saying, you normally advocate for something you lack.

[Image: em82.gif]

I am honestly really honored to be award this "double standard" privilege. You know, for a Chinese, I seldom are entitled to such privileges, which are normally you people's franchise, for example the recent killing and burning of cops and civilians in Xinjiang, China not being qualified as a terrorist attack by US State Department standards.

Give me some more "double standard" complaints. I am really enjoying it now. [Image: em100.gif]

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply