comitty on the ethical treatment orf the damed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2017, 03:39 PM
comitty on the ethical treatment orf the damed
I hear by start this comity. the comity consist of anybody who is on this thread and takes this subject seriously. the comity is started to discuss what our proposal of an actual "Hell" that world actually be a moral and just punishment for anybody. I herby through my two cents into the ring....

we all know that in the bible "gods"" punishment is by human standards unjust.. heck it's unjust by termite standards as well. the thing is if there is going to be the dammed then why not through them in a hell of mediocrity a place where jokes are not funny there is noting fun to do and life is dull.... for a sentence of as long as they have been actualy evil in life... year wise.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2017, 05:16 PM
RE: comitty on the ethical treatment orf the damed
It's committee, son, not comity -- and throw, not through.

But your points are well taken nevertheless. Infinite punishment for finite offenses inherently can't have any objective other than the infliction of maximum unending suffering. Even imperfect human penal systems are least make a pretense of having punishments fit crimes, not being "cruel and unusual", and hopefully rehabilitating the criminal and avoiding recidivism.

Regrettably the eternal perdition memes were determined long ago, and evolve to perpetuate themselves and to maintain control of the fearful and self-loathing. They don't exist to be reasonable, sensible, logical or fair and theists won't be interested in your committee's deliberations.
19-08-2017, 05:33 PM
RE: comitty on the ethical treatment orf the damed
I am pretty sure they will not ether....

p.s. despite spell check continues to need everlasting punishment non the less.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.