contributor?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2014, 09:13 PM
contributor?
So whats up with the the little contributor head? Are you guys giving money away? I'd like to have one but I ain't giving anyone shit. Well except for some African kid but she's actually hungry.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2014, 09:14 PM
RE: contributor?
If you've donated to the site, and confirmed your donation with an admin, you get the contributor logo. So yeah, if you want one, pay up! Tongue

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
26-11-2014, 09:18 PM
(26-11-2014 09:14 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  If you've donated to the site, and confirmed your donation with an admin, you get the contributor logo. So yeah, if you want one, pay up! Tongue

I've suddenly decided I don't want one..
26-11-2014, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2014 09:42 PM by Anjele.)
(26-11-2014 09:18 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(26-11-2014 09:14 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  If you've donated to the site, and confirmed your donation with an admin, you get the contributor logo. So yeah, if you want one, pay up! Tongue

I've suddenly decided I don't want one..

You don't have to donate. If you buy a T-shirt or something like that it also counts as contributing.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
26-11-2014, 09:42 PM
Here's more info. Thumbsup
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ing-Member

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
26-11-2014, 10:24 PM
I'm gonna get me a bitchin' TTA hoodie one of these days.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
26-11-2014, 10:29 PM
(26-11-2014 09:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-11-2014 09:18 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I've suddenly decided I don't want one..

You don't have to donate. If you buy a T-shirt or something like that it also counts as contributing.
Oh. Well I'd buy a T-shirt. Perhaps I will.
[+] 2 users Like Drunkin Druid's post
27-11-2014, 09:30 AM

How does somebody new find out who is a mod, supermod, or admin and what those different jobs are? I think I've picked up most of it but only because of the recent threads that ended with the DL/SR admin change. Unless I'm missing something obvious (which is a distinct possibility), I don't see how a new poster finds out.

It'd help if there was something in the info section that lays out how the board is managed and who to contact for what without having to search threads for names with a specific color.

Not complaining mind you, just a suggestion.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
27-11-2014, 09:48 AM
(27-11-2014 09:30 AM)unfogged Wrote:  

How does somebody new find out who is a mod, supermod, or admin and what those different jobs are? I think I've picked up most of it but only because of the recent threads that ended with the DL/SR admin change. Unless I'm missing something obvious (which is a distinct possibility), I don't see how a new poster finds out.

It'd help if there was something in the info section that lays out how the board is managed and who to contact for what without having to search threads for names with a specific color.

The mods and supermods have pink/purple names.

Our supreme admin is Stark Raving - his name is green.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/showteam.php

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
27-11-2014, 10:18 AM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2014 10:22 AM by unfogged.)
(27-11-2014 09:48 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-11-2014 09:30 AM)unfogged Wrote:  How does somebody new find out who is a mod, supermod, or admin and what those different jobs are? I think I've picked up most of it but only because of the recent threads that ended with the DL/SR admin change. Unless I'm missing something obvious (which is a distinct possibility), I don't see how a new poster finds out.

The mods and supermods have pink/purple names.

Our supreme admin is Stark Raving - his name is green.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/showteam.php

Thanks, I poked around to see where you got that link and found the "forum team" link at the bottom right of the main page. I had missed that before (I said I was probably missing something obvious!).

The colors don't mean much but being able to identify the contacts at any time is useful.

One other question if you don't mind... the posts above say to contact an admin but does that mean Stark Raving or any mod or supermod as well?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP