contributor?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: contributor?
(27-11-2014 10:18 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(27-11-2014 09:48 AM)Anjele Wrote:  The mods and supermods have pink/purple names.

Our supreme admin is Stark Raving - his name is green.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/showteam.php

Thanks, I poked around to see where you got that link and found the "forum team" link at the bottom right of the main page. I had missed that before (I said I was probably missing something obvious!).

The colors don't mean much but being able to identify the contacts at any time is useful.

Well, it did change a little bit recently. Red names are those who contribute financially to TTA. Rainbow names are former staff, teal names are past admins. There used to be veterans whose names were bolded but that status is gone now. Anyone not fitting into the other categories are blue.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2014, 10:34 AM
(27-11-2014 10:18 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(27-11-2014 09:48 AM)Anjele Wrote:  The mods and supermods have pink/purple names.

Our supreme admin is Stark Raving - his name is green.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/showteam.php

Thanks, I poked around to see where you got that link and found the "forum team" link at the bottom right of the main page. I had missed that before (I said I was probably missing something obvious!).

The colors don't mean much but being able to identify the contacts at any time is useful.

One other question if you don't mind... the posts above say to contact an admin but does that mean Stark Raving or any mod or supermod as well?

Forum team is everyone in charge, admin is the specific title for Stark, so contact him to confirm a purchase. Here is some more info about colors etc

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-Structure

Thumbsup

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
27-11-2014, 10:38 AM
(27-11-2014 10:34 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(27-11-2014 10:18 AM)unfogged Wrote:  One other question if you don't mind... the posts above say to contact an admin but does that mean Stark Raving or any mod or supermod as well?

Forum team is everyone in charge, admin is the specific title for Stark, so contact him to confirm a purchase. Here is some more info about colors etc

Thumbsup

Thanks all (and in case anybody notices, Anjele didn't ignore my question, I added it by editing right after I posted but she had already jumped on the first post).

I've tried a number of forums but the quality of both the support team and the general posters here is about the best I've found. I haven't been here long but really appreciate the welcome I've found.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
27-11-2014, 10:41 AM
Yup, just get in touch with any staff, including myself. They'll either take care of it for you, or forward it to someone who can.

We have a very good, very helpful Team here.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
27-11-2014, 11:29 AM
There are also a lot of good people here who aren't staff that will try to direct you in the right direction. We tend to take care of our own. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-11-2014, 06:28 PM
(27-11-2014 10:38 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(27-11-2014 10:34 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Forum team is everyone in charge, admin is the specific title for Stark, so contact him to confirm a purchase. Here is some more info about colors etc

Thumbsup

Thanks all (and in case anybody notices, Anjele didn't ignore my question, I added it by editing right after I posted but she had already jumped on the first post).

I've tried a number of forums but the quality of both the support team and the general posters here is about the best I've found. I haven't been here long but really appreciate the welcome I've found.

I have been on almost all popular atheist forums and this forum is unmatched.

This is the only atheist website that earned my respect and thereby my contributions. I have no problem donating for quality whatsoever.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post