could they make a gane like ff that was ala carte

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
07-09-2014, 06:37 PM
could they make a gane like ff that was ala carte
I was thinking what it would truly mean to have a game for every taste and i thought that this only could be done with old school games so far. The idea of ala carte started with restaurants{from what I can tell} when people wanted things from multiple orders but not every thing from each order. So the idea is to have a game where you pay for the parts of the game you will use and not for anything else.

for example

a couple ideal builds
1. f1+ day night system+several more useful classes and multi-classes/one more legacy class pushing the character classes to 9+ a couple what the heck ever classes just for fun{pushing the character classes to twelve} lastly a possible/toggle-ible revival system. but thats just for fun maybe some more togglible fun like a thieves and hunting guild or some other guilds.

the idea is to add to the game what you want to add and leave out what you don't. it would only coast tfor them main body of the game and what ever else. so ,ain game may cost 13.99 and mulitiplayer plus maps wil cost 6.99. just my popiuion. what do you guys think.

p.s.. I stole some of these ideas from other games {like last dream, pokemon and ff1 but that would be an awesome game}. also i tried to download emulators and roms but failed last time. yes that was the last time i posted. got more add wear and a virus. thank you for trying though

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: could they make a gane like ff that was ala carte
The problem with making game systems à la carte, is that you can terribly fuck with game balance. It's always nice to have options, but that's what they should be: options. You shouldn't have to pay more to get Fallout: New Vegas to play Hardcore mode, and likewise pay less to play without it. It's an option, it's there is you want it. Same thing for Bravely Default, whereupon you can change the random encounter rate from 200% down to zero. It's nice for when you want to grind, or walk around unmolested.

Also, you should totally play Bravely Default.

[Image: bravely-default-cover-524x4801.png]

[Image: slide_character_six.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
15-09-2014, 12:30 AM
RE: could they make a gane like ff that was ala carte
thank you I will sometime.......

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.