couldn't early human evelution be used to argue againist veganism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2014, 07:32 AM
RE: couldn't early human evelution be used to argue againist veganism
(14-07-2014 06:02 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I know what your thinking but your wrong.. i am not going to be using this next argument for the purposes of arguing against vegetarianism. the thing Is I want to see where these thoughts of mine lead me. what there ultimate conclusions are. what am I talking about. I am, talking about the fact that human evolution has one interesting argument against veterinarians. whether it be illogical is not the point here.

It goes.

human brains are what we use to feel impathy. if I remember right the reason we have such large brains is due to the human diet,... and thus you se the conundrum. human brains evolved due to meat eating. if I remember. I will be fact checking this tomorrow. thus what would happen if we stopped eating meat.... lol. like i said I just want to see where this argument leads.. nothing else.

p.s. I am putting another question on another post...it's another pondering of mine that is interesting.

I have read that about meat eating led to larger brains but I wonder if Humans are even subject to natural selection any more? I don't know.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2014, 08:33 AM
(15-07-2014 07:32 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  
(14-07-2014 06:02 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I know what your thinking but your wrong.. i am not going to be using this next argument for the purposes of arguing against vegetarianism. the thing Is I want to see where these thoughts of mine lead me. what there ultimate conclusions are. what am I talking about. I am, talking about the fact that human evolution has one interesting argument against veterinarians. whether it be illogical is not the point here.

It goes.

human brains are what we use to feel impathy. if I remember right the reason we have such large brains is due to the human diet,... and thus you se the conundrum. human brains evolved due to meat eating. if I remember. I will be fact checking this tomorrow. thus what would happen if we stopped eating meat.... lol. like i said I just want to see where this argument leads.. nothing else.

p.s. I am putting another question on another post...it's another pondering of mine that is interesting.

I have read that about meat eating led to larger brains but I wonder if Humans are even subject to natural selection any more? I don't know.

Of course we are.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
15-07-2014, 08:35 AM
I'll be back later this afternoon....

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
15-07-2014, 09:26 AM

It goes.

I think you should fix the title of this thread.
Why do you care if some choose to be vegan?

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
15-07-2014, 10:18 AM
Nah, not really, seeing as we will eventually evolve to be able to properly digest foods anyway if we keep eating them.

On a side not the flesh of mammals taste way better than the flesh of aves.Thumbsup

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
15-07-2014, 10:19 AM
(15-07-2014 07:26 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  Have you ever heard of Quinoa (pronounced Keenwa). I love that stuff. They are starting to grow that in our area and I bought some from the farm that grows it. It is highly nutritious.

Yes, quinoa is the new big thing in nutrition, my aunt turned me on to it. She developed celiac and since wheat products are no longer an option, she's always finding nutritious substitutes and latches onto nearly anything she can eat. Quinoa is pretty yummy, the texture reminds me of boiled marijuana seeds which my health food store also sells... an acquired taste, I suppose.
Celiac disease is a digestive and autoimmune disorder that can damage the lining of the small intestine - gluten acts like sand paper, destroying the nutrition absorbing villi lining the small intestine.

Prior to diagnosis, my aunt's body (small intestine) was becoming unable to absorb nutrition so, no matter how much she ate she was starving to death. It took quite a while to get a diagnosis; many doctors tried to tell her it was all in her mind.

Research seems point to it being a disorder somewhat common to people of eastern European descent. Still, not enough research has been done to properly track the disorder. Thanks to humans indiscriminately fucking all over the planet these days, who knows who knows where genetic material for this disorder may turn up. Wink

If the OP is addressing diet affecting evolution ... there are certainly many avenues to choose. Human beings evolved into omnivores, which might appear to be the most flexible evolutionary route our species could take. It seems to be a good thing, it betters the chances of survival... especially if we are going to be spreading ourselves so thin as a species. After all, we are the last of our kind.

Oh, what our species would give to fuck an alien from another planet or about now... or a Neanderthal. Either way, there would be more different genetic material for evolution to proceed with. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
15-07-2014, 12:42 PM
(15-07-2014 10:19 AM)kim Wrote:  
(15-07-2014 07:26 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  Have you ever heard of Quinoa (pronounced Keenwa). I love that stuff. They are starting to grow that in our area and I bought some from the farm that grows it. It is highly nutritious.

Yes, quinoa is the new big thing in nutrition, my aunt turned me on to it. She developed celiac and since wheat products are no longer an option, she's always finding nutritious substitutes and latches onto nearly anything she can eat. Quinoa is pretty yummy, the texture reminds me of boiled marijuana seeds which my health food store also sells... an acquired taste, I suppose.
Celiac disease is a digestive and autoimmune disorder that can damage the lining of the small intestine - gluten acts like sand paper, destroying the nutrition absorbing villi lining the small intestine.

Prior to diagnosis, my aunt's body (small intestine) was becoming unable to absorb nutrition so, no matter how much she ate she was starving to death. It took quite a while to get a diagnosis; many doctors tried to tell her it was all in her mind.

Research seems point to it being a disorder somewhat common to people of eastern European descent. Still, not enough research has been done to properly track the disorder. Thanks to humans indiscriminately fucking all over the planet these days, who knows who knows where genetic material for this disorder may turn up. Wink

If the OP is addressing diet affecting evolution ... there are certainly many avenues to choose. Human beings evolved into omnivores, which might appear to be the most flexible evolutionary route our species could take. It seems to be a good thing, it betters the chances of survival... especially if we are going to be spreading ourselves so thin as a species. After all, we are the last of our kind.

Oh, what our species would give to fuck an alien from another planet or about now... or a Neanderthal. Either way, there would be more different genetic material for evolution to proceed with. Wink

It supposedly contains all of the needed amino acids. It is great in place of rice with Chinese dishes. Easy to cook too.

I remember reading something about Humans evolving to be able to digest Lactose in adulthood.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
15-07-2014, 02:30 PM
(15-07-2014 09:26 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  

It goes.

I think you should fix the title of this thread.
Why do you care if some choose to be vegan?

I don't care but i do think everything has an argument against it.... regardless i it is right or wrong.

16-07-2014, 04:14 AM
I am rather disappointed. I was expecting from the title that this was going to be a "the bible was right about everyone eating veggies" due to something about how our species had to evolve to eat meat long ago. Or something like that.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
16-07-2014, 07:32 AM
(16-07-2014 04:14 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I am rather disappointed. I was expecting from the title that this was going to be a "the bible was right about everyone eating veggies" due to something about how our species had to evolve to eat meat long ago. Or something like that.

you got to remember I'm an atheist though..... lol.