counter apologetics and Harry Potter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-04-2013, 12:54 AM
counter apologetics and Harry Potter
I've parodying christian and Islamic apologetics a humourous way to high the absurdity of those bumper sticker comments often offer by the religious.
But here are some deep thoughts on some of the better known canards.
The Gospel of Harry Potter.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2013, 08:55 AM
RE: counter apologetics and Harry Potter
(04-04-2013 12:54 AM)witerat Wrote:  I've parodying christian and Islamic apologetics a humourous way to high the absurdity of those bumper sticker comments often offer by the religious.

Depends on weither or not I am being harrassed by fundies as to how I handle the debate. But if I'm in a trolling mood I inform them that I too have an archaic book full of miracles and morals and it's called the Illiad. If the bible is proof of Yaweh then the Illiad is proof of Zues, yes?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
04-04-2013, 08:57 AM
(04-04-2013 08:55 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(04-04-2013 12:54 AM)witerat Wrote:  I've parodying christian and Islamic apologetics a humourous way to high the absurdity of those bumper sticker comments often offer by the religious.

Depends on weither or not I am being harrassed by fundies as to how I handle the debate. But if I'm in a trolling mood I inform them that I too have an archaic book full of miracles and morals and it's called the Illiad. If the bible is proof of Yaweh then the Illiad is proof of Zues, yes?

Or proof of Zeus. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
04-04-2013, 09:38 AM
(04-04-2013 08:57 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-04-2013 08:55 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Depends on weither or not I am being harrassed by fundies as to how I handle the debate. But if I'm in a trolling mood I inform them that I too have an archaic book full of miracles and morals and it's called the Illiad. If the bible is proof of Yaweh then the Illiad is proof of Zues, yes?

Or proof of Zeus. Drinking Beverage

/wrists

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense