#covfefe

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2017, 07:58 AM
RE: #covfefe
(31-05-2017 06:21 AM)Dom Wrote:  I have barely touched my morning coffee yet and am sitting here laughing with tears rolling down my cheeks. I didn't know so many people had such a sense of humor! Oh my dog!

Laughat Tongue

You mean, your morning covfefe. It doubles as coffee.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
31-05-2017, 08:13 AM
(31-05-2017 07:58 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(31-05-2017 06:21 AM)Dom Wrote:  I have barely touched my morning coffee yet and am sitting here laughing with tears rolling down my cheeks. I didn't know so many people had such a sense of humor! Oh my dog!

Laughat Tongue

You mean, your morning covfefe. It doubles as coffee.

Hmm, you may be on to something there. It was kind of early for him to tweet, and apparently he fell asleep during it, so his last thought may have been coffee, a garbled covfefe, spewn as he closes his weary eyes...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
31-05-2017, 08:17 AM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2017 08:32 AM by Rockblossom.)
(31-05-2017 07:58 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  You mean, your morning covfefe. It doubles as coffee.

Maybe. But I prefer my French Press covfefe for flavor. That "negative press covfefe" leaves a bitter aftertaste.
Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like Rockblossom's post
31-05-2017, 08:50 AM
(31-05-2017 08:13 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(31-05-2017 07:58 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  You mean, your morning covfefe. It doubles as coffee.

Hmm, you may be on to something there. It was kind of early for him to tweet, and apparently he fell asleep during it, so his last thought may have been coffee, a garbled covfefe, spewn as he closes his weary eyes...
I think he was using voice dictation and meant either "coverage" or "controversy" and it got garbled. He got distracted and forgot about it, and then later this morning he saw all the attention it was getting him and decided to just run with it. His follow-on tweet was to the effect, "have fun guessing what covfefe really means".
31-05-2017, 09:00 AM
Nah, you're all wrong. #covfefe is a Russian code for "pee on me!"

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 5 users Like dancefortwo's post
31-05-2017, 09:08 AM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2017 09:19 AM by GirlyMan.)
cov - "cov" is an acronym which stands for: "Confirmation of Victory," it is said usually referencing that you succeeded in getting laid for the night.
person 1: Hey man, cov?
person 2: hell yeah brotha

FeFe - Originating in Chicago; a slang word that is defined as "a party". Generally a block or house party.
"Throw that FeFe on the block."
"Damn that FeFe was hot."
"Bring the thotties to the FeFe."

The press is negatively reporting on his balling bukkake blowout FeFe in Brussels. Bastards.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
31-05-2017, 09:52 AM
[Image: DBKVEzoV0AENS22.jpg]

[Image: DBIOY1eXcAAc1K8.jpg][Image: DBIOY1fXoAEQMFY.jpg]

[Image: DBI9FfbWsAAmuXH.jpg]
(Just like Brexit means Brexit. Whatever the hell *that* means)

And this, started by the unbelievably wonderful Jim Al-Khalili

"Anyone who is not shocked by #covfefe has not understood it" – Niels Bohr

The double #covfefe experiment tells us that @realDonaldTrump tweets exist at best in a state of probability until observed.

I am become covfefe - Oppenheimer

"Imagination is more important than #covfefe" – Albert Einstein

"There is grandeur in this view of #covfefe" - Charles Darwin

"God does not play #covfefe with the universe." - Albert Einstein

"It is not enough to have a good #covfefe; the main thing is to use it well." - René Descarte

#covfefe or not covfefe? That is the question

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 7 users Like Vera's post
31-05-2017, 10:00 AM
(31-05-2017 09:00 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Nah, you're all wrong. #covfefe is a Russian code for "pee on me!"
Another tweeter said it translates to "I resign".
[+] 1 user Likes mordant's post
31-05-2017, 10:02 AM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2017 10:54 AM by mordant.)
(31-05-2017 09:52 AM)Vera Wrote:  [Image: DBIOY1eXcAAc1K8.jpg]
I wondered if I was the only one remembering the opening scene of Citizen Kane where he utters the cryptic phrase "Rosebud!" as he dies and everyone is trying to figure out WTF Rosebud means. I can't WAIT for someone to superimpose Trump on that sequence and substitute covfefe ... maybe it is just a favorite childhood toy.

But like child psychologists keep saying, quit comparing trump to a child ... it's an insult to children ... they are better behaved and have more empathy by the time they're three ...
31-05-2017, 10:14 AM
It's like a catchphrase

The Dragonborn had FUS-RO-DA!
Goku had KAMEHAMEHA!!
And Drumpf has COVFEFE!!!!

Oh no. He's here - God
[+] 1 user Likes Cypher44's post