crazy!!!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2017, 09:41 PM
crazy!!!!!!
I had a very sobering revelation tonight. I don't know if it was the yelp review or the fact that I was not really getting full treatment that set me off but tonight I have been livid. you see, I might have been going to an "adult daycare" mascaraing itself as a place to overcome metal illness.

I will not give out the name of the place because they do give out meds to people and that is still treatment. the problem is though they have been running a program longer than I have been in it. the thing is though, we realy do very little. we pretty much show up and leave just as change as we were before. which is not a lot. I realized it tonight when I looked up what the treatment to my mental illness is sapposed to be. I am not receiving those services at all. plus though they staff those services they I have rarely gotten them and only due o the kindness of the staff. so about 25% of the time thats no.... the wouldn't be a problem but I've been going there since 2005-ish... there are so many years I haven't received this I can't count.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2017, 09:44 PM
RE: crazy!!!!!!
Drop it like it's hot, and GTFO. Do you have other options nearby?

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
19-01-2017, 09:57 PM
(19-01-2017 09:44 PM)cactus Wrote:  Drop it like it's hot, and GTFO. Do you have other options nearby?

maybe.. will be checking tommorow... but I will go till I find an alternative... I still need the meds and all.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
22-01-2017, 07:04 PM
A normal therapist or psychiatrist isn't an option?

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
23-01-2017, 12:40 AM
(22-01-2017 07:04 PM)Leela Wrote:  A normal therapist or psychiatrist isn't an option?

If you can't afford it, call a charity. Not a religious charity of course.

I see mine through a cancer charity.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.