crazy days

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: crazy days
Heart Eat well and try to get as much sleep as possible, Hobbit - you'll need it to keep healthy and to keep up with that new little, growing human. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2014, 12:12 AM
Congratulations on your fine work. Have a wonderful adventure--every step of the way.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
06-10-2014, 03:51 AM
2 weeks and no news?

I dunno. She never calls, she never writes...

Hoping all is still well in Hobbiton.

06-10-2014, 04:15 AM
(06-10-2014 03:51 AM)DLJ Wrote:  2 weeks and no news?

I dunno. She never calls, she never writes...

Hoping all is still well in Hobbiton.

She posted elsewhere regarding current condition. Plus there's Facebook, what with the occasional images depicting Breezebub.

You need to work on your extra-forum network.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
06-10-2014, 04:44 AM
(06-10-2014 04:15 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  ...

No. I really don't.

Sleepy

But talking of which... I'll be in Adelaide in a couple of weeks.

Just saying'

06-10-2014, 05:01 AM
(06-10-2014 04:44 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(06-10-2014 04:15 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  ...

No. I really don't.

Sleepy

But talking of which... I'll be in Adelaide in a couple of weeks.

Just saying'

If only I had my own transportation, housing and a significant deal of money... I'd met with you some place and begin to feel very awkward and uncomfortable.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
10-10-2014, 10:06 PM
Update. Shes up to 9 pounds. She also spit up on mommies face today. It was very funny.
[+] 5 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
10-10-2014, 10:17 PM
(10-10-2014 10:06 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Update. Shes up to 9 pounds. She also spit up on mommies face today. It was very funny.

Good to hear she is doing well. How is Near holding up?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
10-10-2014, 10:22 PM
(10-10-2014 10:17 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(10-10-2014 10:06 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Update. Shes up to 9 pounds. She also spit up on mommies face today. It was very funny.

Good to hear she is doing well. How is Near holding up?

He's doing good now that hes getting some more sleep. For a little while he was hallucinating from lack of sleep. Lol. He's been a very good, loving daddy. Smile
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
10-10-2014, 10:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2014 10:40 PM by Free Thought.)
Good to know. You keep yourself good to.