crazy post count

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2016, 01:58 AM
crazy post count
Just looking through the member list and noticed something. During TaquiyaMockingbird's (or however you spell it) time here. He managed to post 20.94 posts per day. The guy was here less than a year and is #41 in post count.

Of course hats off to Chas who has managed to keep a post per day count of 20.42 for several years. You sir are the post master Bowing

Honourable mention Jennybee Big Grin

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2016, 02:57 AM
RE: crazy post count
Bahaha Taq was a major blabber mouth. What's really impressive is that 87% of his posts consisted entirely of insulting memes. Big Grin

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 3 users Like Losty's post
04-08-2016, 04:33 AM
(04-08-2016 02:57 AM)Losty Wrote:  ...
What's really impressive is that 87% of his posts consisted entirely of insulting memes. Big Grin

That low?

[Image: Colin-Farrell-WTF.gif]

Big Grin

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
04-08-2016, 05:58 AM
Stop saying his name...or he'll come back. Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
04-08-2016, 10:16 AM
I do 27.35 posts per day over at AF, according to my profile and barely any here. Hoping to become more active here too though.
[+] 5 users Like Lucipurr's post
04-08-2016, 12:35 PM
(04-08-2016 01:58 AM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Just looking through the member list and noticed something. During TaquiyaMockingbird's (or however you spell it) time here. He managed to post 20.94 posts per day. The guy was here less than a year and is #41 in post count.

Of course hats off to Chas who has managed to keep a post per day count of 20.42 for several years. You sir are the post master Bowing

What Taq lacked in quantity he made up for in quality...

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
04-08-2016, 12:40 PM
(04-08-2016 12:35 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(04-08-2016 01:58 AM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Just looking through the member list and noticed something. During TaquiyaMockingbird's (or however you spell it) time here. He managed to post 20.94 posts per day. The guy was here less than a year and is #41 in post count.

Don't say his name! Censored

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

04-08-2016, 01:02 PM
(04-08-2016 12:35 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

Wait!? Don't you have that backward?

What he lacked in quality he made up for in quantity.

Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
04-08-2016, 01:07 PM
(04-08-2016 01:02 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(04-08-2016 12:35 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  What Taq lacked in quantity he made up for in quality...

Dodgy

He had an amazing quantity of lack of quality.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
04-08-2016, 02:54 PM
(04-08-2016 01:02 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(04-08-2016 12:35 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  What Taq lacked in quantity he made up for in quality...

Dodgy

Angel

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce