creepy store visit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2015, 03:11 AM
creepy store visit
So last night me and the Mrs decided to run to the store for donuts. Everything was cool and we were having a pretty good evening. We are getting into our car then all of a sudden this woman who was parked in front of us goes "excuse me? I just wanted to let you know jesus loves you" lol what? Me and my wife were both mid sit down and are now just sitting there with our mouths open as she gets her car. I couldn't even think of anything because of how random it was.

I mean who does that? Let's forget about the jesus part what if you changed the name? What if you go hey I just want you to know Paul loves you? See how weird and creepy that is? I don't know you or jesus why would you interrupt a conversation completely void of jesus by two strangers to say that? I think my gripe is more of the social side than the relgiousness. These people kill me lol.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes MrKrispy601's post
25-08-2015, 03:39 AM
RE: creepy store visit
Too bad Jesus thinks she's a cunt... Drinking Beverage

[Image: 119946_orig.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-08-2015, 03:42 AM
(25-08-2015 03:11 AM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  So last night me and the Mrs decided to run to the store for donuts. Everything was cool and we were having a pretty good evening. We are getting into our car then all of a sudden this woman who was parked in front of us goes "excuse me? I just wanted to let you know jesus loves you" lol what? Me and my wife were both mid sit down and are now just sitting there with our mouths open as she gets her car. I couldn't even think of anything because of how random it was.

I mean who does that? Let's forget about the jesus part what if you changed the name? What if you go hey I just want you to know Paul loves you? See how weird and creepy that is? I don't know you or jesus why would you interrupt a conversation completely void of jesus by two strangers to say that? I think my gripe is more of the social side than the relgiousness. These people kill me lol.

Zandig loves you

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
25-08-2015, 03:54 AM
You know what "kills me?" Peeps who think "lol" is some kinda word. Dodgy

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-08-2015, 03:59 AM
(25-08-2015 03:54 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You know what "kills me?" Peeps who think "lol" is some kinda word. Dodgy

Really. I said all of that and you only got the last "word" of it. Yeah how about you take your ass to another thread. What am I surrounded by idiots today. Sick of people.
[+] 1 user Likes MrKrispy601's post
25-08-2015, 04:02 AM
(25-08-2015 03:59 AM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  
(25-08-2015 03:54 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You know what "kills me?" Peeps who think "lol" is some kinda word. Dodgy

Really. I said all of that and you only got the last "word" of it.

And the sixtieth.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-08-2015, 04:29 AM
(25-08-2015 03:11 AM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  So last night me and the Mrs decided to run to the store for donuts. Everything was cool and we were having a pretty good evening. We are getting into our car then all of a sudden this woman who was parked in front of us goes "excuse me? I just wanted to let you know jesus loves you" lol what? Me and my wife were both mid sit down and are now just sitting there with our mouths open as she gets her car. I couldn't even think of anything because of how random it was.

I so hope this isn't the new "thing" for Christians to do.

I agree that it's creepy and annoying.
25-08-2015, 04:52 AM
Some Christians are just like that, always on "high alert" looking for subtle visual cues from people that they suspect are non-believers. They might pick up on such relevant information as:
1. Not praying before biting into your donut
2. Not saying "God bless you" to the person at the register when they hand you your donuts.
3. Wearing dark-colored clothing
4. The upside-down cross necklace that you're wearing (they're really reaching with this one, I know)
5. Bad posture (a sure sign that the devil is weighing down hard on your soul), or even any sort of physical disability, including acne (devil warts were the mark of Cain)
6. Going 30 seconds without mentioning The Jeebus
7. Leaving the restroom without washing your hands (just like God clearly said not to do in the Bible)

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 5 users Like cactus's post
25-08-2015, 06:19 AM
I might have been compelled to thank her sweetly and maybe even strike up a little conversation with her. Just a brief one, mind you. Then, as we part ways, I'd say, "Oh, and by the way, Satan has taken particular interest in you, and is waiting eagerly for next Tuesday."
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
25-08-2015, 07:16 AM
[Image: 321ea6481754569f534b66f880114d89.jpg]

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 5 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post