critical bible scholarship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2013, 06:28 AM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2013 06:33 AM by viking.)
critical bible scholarship
Critical bible scholarship definitely needs to continue among both theists especially and atheists. They need to see and understand the contrary natures of the OT and NT and see the historical errors of the OT. The best way for the layman to engage in Critical Scholarship by far, in my experience, is to gain access to a bible dictionary- A great one volume one is Erdmans and a great massive 6 volume over 7k pages is the Anchor bible dictionary. Both have the same general editor. Theists and atheists alike who are interested in critical bible scholarship should gain access or possession of one of these. It has an effect on one's consciousness
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes viking's post
30-05-2013, 08:14 AM
RE: critical bible scholarship
Given your name I would have thought you would be promoting Critical Norse Scholarship.
We all need to understand the contrary natures of Thor & Loki and come to terms with the historical errors made in the early telling of the tales.
This can have a great effect on everyone's consciousness.

I personally would prefer Critical Star Wars Scholorship

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post