critical hit{odd luuck}

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2016, 01:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2016 02:39 PM by kunoxian drive.)
critical hit{odd luuck}
I need all of you guys help. you se I have had the strangest luck and I keep wanting to question it. the thing is I realy shouldn't. You see I was just at the library and I meat a guy wit this a pizza and a giant mountain due. we talk for a short while ad it turns out he is a writer. So from there he invites me to a d an d group. now right there I'm realy interested. I have been wanting to play a long canpeig forever. to since the nineties. I realy only played three quick one of sessions. so I give him my email address and from that point we start talking about our book projects. I pulled up my amazon page and this is were I started question my luck. you see he looks at the screen and says. "I've read those books/I know that writer."

so I am left wandering at this point when the camera crew will jump out and say you just got pinked. Not litteraly I have been questioning the hole thing from that point till now and it's stuck in my head for no reason.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply