crucial question

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2011, 11:12 AM
RE: crucial question
Sorry Stark I beg to differ. There were monkeys an then there was this guy named Greg. Greg was the first human atheist. Good old Greg. Things were pretty borin for old Greg though as he was the only one who spoke English and wore pants. All the other people in his tribe were apes. But what parties they had. Of course Greg ha to lower his expectations when he picked up a lady in his (the only) el camino but we all remember what it was like back in the day am I right?

All hail Greg.

I am of course only kidding.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like lucradis's post
13-11-2011, 11:32 AM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2011 11:37 AM by houseofcantor.)
(13-11-2011 10:50 AM)Peterkin Wrote:  So... if the thing in that egg was the first chicken, what was the bird that laid that last egg?

Wild fowl "victimized" by primitive genetic engineering. Big Grin
(13-11-2011 11:12 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Sorry Stark I beg to differ. There were monkeys an then there was this guy named Greg. Greg was the first human atheist. Good old Greg. Things were pretty borin for old Greg though as he was the only one who spoke English and wore pants. All the other people in his tribe were apes. But what parties they had. Of course Greg ha to lower his expectations when he picked up a lady in his (the only) el camino but we all remember what it was like back in the day am I right?

All hail Greg.

I am of course only kidding.

Go Greg!

Atheism means, to me, that you don't hafta believe in my god, and I ain't gotta believe in yours. And as atheists, we are all right. Wink

I'm not "advanced mathematician" that I see the heavy stuff in my mind, I'm simple mathematician. Like how causality simplifies into cause and effect; yet none of these three trillion cells are named John, I'm saying; and they average out to be what? Fifteen years old?

Causality. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-11-2011, 06:20 PM
(13-11-2011 11:12 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Sorry Stark I beg to differ. There were monkeys an then there was this guy named Greg. Greg was the first human atheist. Good old Greg.

The phonetic pronunciation was closer to "Guuurrrggg".

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
14-11-2011, 06:32 PM
Early people didn't need atheists, because their gods weren't so pushy. There were stories and dances. If you didn't like a story, you changed it at the next telling; if you didn't like a ceremonial mask, you decorated yours differently. It's not until laws get carved in stone - at taxpayers' expense - that you have to resist them.

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Peterkin's post