ctrl+v

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2010, 04:22 PM
ctrl+v
Hey all, let's play a little game where you simply press ctrl+v and paste into the post box whatever it was you copied last. Could be good fun Tongue Please don't go out of your way to try and supplant something funny, sometimes the most nonchalant rubbish can be funny Smile

Here's mine for today:

Humboldt Pub. Co.

I love doing bibliographies Sad

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2010, 04:57 PM
RE: ctrl+v
What are you, a narc? Hey kids, let's all play a fun game called empty out your pockets and show me all the drugs. I'm on to you pal.

[Image: character0008.gif]

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
03-12-2010, 04:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5mfpUsP3xY

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
03-12-2010, 08:16 PM

(03-12-2010 04:57 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5mfpUsP3xY
I'm not old enough to watch that. Blush

http://www.emotihost.com/glass14/
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2010, 09:22 PM
There were four Melanie-look-alikes in their ranks.
04-12-2010, 01:19 AM
He says "it's just the right size, only she's bent forward a little." So like... I'd stop being so forward about it.

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
04-12-2010, 08:04 AM
You’re confused because you didn’t understand my basic line- love and support aren’t the same things. I do support my government when it comes to security and defense issues, but I don’t love my government. Like any other government in the world- most of them are corrupted and most of the time care only about their money and power. My country and my government aren’t the same things. My country is the people, Hebrew and the Carmel mountain which currently burning down. It is the views and the smells I grew up with- the green in the eyes and oranges orchards. The desert and the Banias fall. This is neither government nor politics, it is childhood and it is my life.
Support is an opinion, you use your head when you support something. Love is a feeling, you use your heart when you love someone or something. Your heart starts beating faster and faster, you feel your blood in your veins. You don’t get that when you support something. Your body doesn’t reacts from support, your body reacts from love. I do agree with you, and I don’t think there is any place in the world which doesn’t worth visiting. Everywhere has its unique culture, nature, history and people. Everywhere has something to offer for everybody
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2010, 09:05 AM
All of our feeder rats are humanely euthanized, vacuum packaged and quick frozen to ensure long lasting freshness.

*Orders over 300 units will be discounted. Please contact for specific quotes.

Please allow a minimum of 1 week to fill orders. Large orders may require extra time to be filled.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
04-12-2010, 09:56 AM

How to stop vandalism? Set booby traps, plant Crown of Thorn bushes as a natural fence around area's you want to keep vandals out of. This makes for a very costly and bloody trespass, should vandals decide to try to pass through the bush.
Call the cops, every single time your property is violated. Get the officers name and badge number when they respond. Tell them you want fingerprints taken, if they don't offer to do that themselves. They have a fingerprint kit in the trunk of their car. Get the report number after the officer is done writing up your complaint. Take pictures of the damage and document it.
Kids today are taught they're above discipline. Parents are being sent to jail because their kids skip school. Parents are being prosecuted because they discipline their kids. Kids are told in school that if their parents yell at them it's a form of child abuse, i.e. emotional abuse, and those kids are told to report such "offenses" to their guidance councilor so that the parents can get a good talking to as to how to treat their child.
We're becoming a society where kids are not accountable, and thus they're turning into monsters.
Fight the monster. Fight back against vandals.
You have a right to your private property not being violated by future felons.
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2010, 05:24 PM
The CD I posted.

(wow I copy lots of crap...)

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.