ctrl+v

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2011, 09:00 AM
RE: ctrl+v
(02-03-2011 12:45 AM)The Doctor Wrote:  Guess where does THAT come from?

You forgot to capitalize Courfeyrac. Great song, though.

Mine:

A post I am writing for another forum Wrote:
annnnoid Wrote:Absolutely amazing.

STILL NO EVIDENCE!....dozens of posts…and STILL NO EVIDENCE!...and yet somehow you have the nerve to complain about the evidence I provide!?!?!?!?!?

Burden of proof fallacy, lie.

On the subject of free will, I am not required to give any evidence. I have explained this before, but you didn't understand it then, either, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that it still escapes your grasp.

On the subject of neurology, I have given you evidence, even though you very obviously didn't want it and would simply dismiss it out of hand. And you did, as expected. Now, in my last post, I asked for the justification for your dismissal, as in your last post you said nothing more than "It actually does far more to confirm the conclusions I presented than anything you presented" with no justification given. And, seeing as it directly contradicts your statement that you cannot decode visual data via neuroscanners, I can only conclude that you did not read the paper.

Because, you see, I was right. Finding evidence for you is pointless. You aren't interested in the truth. You just want to live in your smug, self-satisfied fantasy world. You aren't interested in reality.

Quote:You have no idea what you’re talking about when it comes to brain-state decoding and you have even less of an idea when it comes to ‘free will’.

Funny, then, that I'm the one whose position is backed by the evidence.

And basic logic.

Quote:You make endless excuses that you can’t submit supporting evidence….

Straw man (again). I make no excuses. I state baldly and unequivocally that I can, but will not find evidence for you. I have tried in the past, and it earned nothing more than your present shameless denial.

If you want to know (you don't), Google it.

Quote:you make absolutely idiotic claims and substantiate them with nothing more than ‘google it’…

Half-right.

Quote:you make no argument what-so-ever except that you’re right because your opponent can’t prove otherwise…

No. Straw man again. When are you going to get it through your head that the burden of proof is on you?

Quote:you play endless games about what your position actually is and then make endless excuses about ever presenting one.

I haven't done any such thing. But then, we already knew that you were deluded.

Quote:I could go on and on

Oh, I don't doubt you could.

Quote:but I simply can’t be bothered any more. If you are an example of skeptic achievement then the religious world has absolutely nothing to worry about.

You are now the second skeptic to graduate to my ignore list. Congratulations. No more Argent…I feel better already.

That makes two people who have me on ignore put me there immediately following a discussion like this. The other was 9/11-investigator, just after I pointed out that his pet fantasy of Auschwitz being a vacation resort for Jews (not kidding) was a steaming pile of crap.

I wonder why that is.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2011, 01:23 PM
smb://iomega/shared/Camerabestanden/Geboorte_Linde/IMG_4515.JPG

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
02-03-2011, 01:56 PM

Kodii says:
shouldnt you be asleep?

Also, what forum, unbeliever?
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2011, 02:20 PM
(02-03-2011 01:56 PM)Cdf50 Wrote:  Also, what forum, unbeliever?

The James Randi Educational Foundation forums.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
02-03-2011, 03:12 PM
http://static.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/paitaSP_uu.jpg

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
03-03-2011, 07:17 PM
http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/news/Urba...ticle.html

All that hate's gonna burn you up, kid.
-- It keeps me warm.
03-03-2011, 08:25 PM
Just expired On Feb. 2nd, I have not send out the i-751 either what are my next steps? Or am i basically screwed?

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
03-03-2011, 08:29 PM

Or, I use old sheets, or those towels, as bedding for my cats. Or I shred them and throw the tiny pieces into the woods and about the tree's on my land, so that before spring mating season birds and other critters can find the material for their nests and dens.
03-03-2011, 09:03 PM
[table=2,1][r=1,1][Image: alpha.jpg] [r=2,1][RIGHT]NAME: Wesley Matheson
ARMY RANK: Corporal
NAVY RANK: Petty Officer, First Class
POSITION: Hospital Corpsman, Combat Medic[/RIGHT]

03-03-2011, 09:09 PM

Somebody seems to do some RP'ing.

I'm so in.

also, my ctrl+v:

That's an empty space, 'cause what's in my clipboard is the file i copied. "fresh" by daft punk.