curious chinese says hi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2015, 06:44 AM
RE: curious chinese says hi
(13-03-2015 11:29 PM)curiouschinese Wrote:  hi. i'm here to witness the american spectacle and ask questions. thanks!

"The american spectacle", huh?

You've made the fatal error of either A) Assuming that everybody here is an American or B) Assuming that all people outside of China regardless of location reflect US culture.
Why both of those are incorrect should not require explanation.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
14-03-2015, 07:05 AM
Hi. American here. Drinking Beverage

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
14-03-2015, 07:16 AM
You also get to witness the non American spectacle. All those foreign people acting out their jealousy of our guns, Jack in the Box, and Mormons.

'Murican Canadian
14-03-2015, 07:21 AM
(14-03-2015 07:16 AM)yakherder Wrote:  You also get to witness the non American spectacle. All those foreign people acting out their jealousy of our guns, Jack in the Box, and Mormons.

You forgot to mention freedom and the Bald Eagle. Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
14-03-2015, 07:39 AM
(14-03-2015 07:21 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-03-2015 07:16 AM)yakherder Wrote:  You also get to witness the non American spectacle. All those foreign people acting out their jealousy of our guns, Jack in the Box, and Mormons.

You forgot to mention freedom and the Bald Eagle. Drinking Beverage

Damn right. 'Murica.
[Image: ScreamingEagle3.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
14-03-2015, 08:09 AM
(14-03-2015 07:39 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(14-03-2015 07:21 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  You forgot to mention freedom and the Bald Eagle. Drinking Beverage

Damn right. 'Murica.

You know, the bald eagle is a perfect representation of the USA.

[Image: 4220131147184.jpg]

[+] 7 users Like Free Thought's post
14-03-2015, 09:19 AM
よこそ

here is a よこそうこそ 海豹(あざらし)

[Image: polls_WeddellSeal_2609_449860_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg]

and only positive thing about america is that it is not honduras Dodgy

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
14-03-2015, 02:22 PM
(14-03-2015 08:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-03-2015 07:39 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Damn right. 'Murica.

You know, the bald eagle is a perfect representation of the USA.

[Image: 4220131147184.jpg]

He's just baffled and confused 'cause he's like "WTF? Why is this fool in my way and not running? However it looks, in the end it still eats you Tongue

Here's a few pics I took at my stepdad's beach years back. WARNING: Involves violent images of a 'Murican bird having a discussion with a Canadian bird.
[Image: 6xo9U1u.jpg]

[Image: NqdOCpm.jpg]

[Image: 6PG1qnW.jpg]

[Image: qw6HlYs.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
14-03-2015, 03:13 PM
Welcome. I often speculate about the sincerity of noobs. Does that count?

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-03-2015, 03:24 PM
Hello Curious Chinese, good you could make it. Not certain what spectacle you might be looking for ... and as the others have noted, we're not all Americans here. This is a global site so, I guess you'll get all kinds of spectacle!

Welcome to the forum. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein