cutest babies ever!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2014, 04:24 PM
cutest babies ever!
Okay, so I am a little nuts about my dogs, but you gotta admit, they are super cute Blush

[Image: 2r3xzih.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 12 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
05-06-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: cutest babies ever!
Awwww!

I so wish we had some dogs. We're thinking of a beagle and a cocker spaniel when we finally settle down. I was always brought up with big dogs. I really miss having a Great Dane.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
05-06-2014, 04:39 PM
I have two demons and two birds for pets.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
05-06-2014, 04:54 PM
We are waiting till we get to the new house to add to our pack, not sure if we will adopt or just foster, although many times one turns into the other.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
05-06-2014, 05:18 PM
(05-06-2014 04:54 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  We are waiting till we get to the new house to add to our pack, not sure if we will adopt or just foster, although many times one turns into the other.

Yeah, tell me about it.

[Image: ThePack.jpg]

Main advantage of keeping them as long-term unadoptable fosters is I get a charitable contribution tax break for their food and care.

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-06-2014, 05:21 PM
(05-06-2014 05:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 04:54 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  We are waiting till we get to the new house to add to our pack, not sure if we will adopt or just foster, although many times one turns into the other.

Yeah, tell me about it.

Main advantage of keeping them as long-term unadoptable fosters is I get a charitable contribution tax break for their food and care.

That picture always cracks me up...the imposter at the bottom of the shot just kills me. Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-06-2014, 05:21 PM
(05-06-2014 05:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Yeah, tell me about it.

good LAWD! looks like another version of 101 dalmatians is going on at your house...

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
05-06-2014, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2014 04:58 PM by Anjele.)
My very favorite face...Chopper

[Image: Sohappytobehome.jpg]

His pain in the butt little sister, Karma

[Image: P3250272_zps54904647.jpg]

The alpha female - Lady

[Image: P2150612_zpsadbcd4d3.jpg]

And to torture them all - Blue

[Image: P2150605_zps650b9d39.jpg]

I gotta get some pictures of the parrots...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
05-06-2014, 05:37 PM
(05-06-2014 05:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My very favorite face...Chopper

[Image: Sohappytobehome.jpg]

His pain in the but little sister, Karma

[Image: P3250272_zps54904647.jpg]

The alpha female - Lady

[Image: P2150612_zpsadbcd4d3.jpg]

And to torture them all - Blue

[Image: P2150605_zps650b9d39.jpg]

I gotta get some pictures of the parrots...

too freaking cute Yes

[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
09-06-2014, 10:13 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2014 10:19 AM by cre8ivmind.)
I sometimes breed bunnies, so I have tons of baby bunny pictures. These babies were 5 weeks old at the time of this picture. I still have one; he's 5 months old now.

I then put the above mentioned baby bunny between his two parents (big white one is mom; small black one is dad) when he was almost full grown... and bigger than his dad. Explanation for this strange phenomenon of baby bunny bigger than his dad is that the dad is a Netherland dwarf. The mom is a Flemish giant / Mini-lop mix, but even with the mini-lop in her she's 2.5 times the size of the dad.

I find it ironic that the religion that says man is the center of the universe is the same one that says arrogance is a sin.
[+] 2 users Like cre8ivmind's post