cyclobenzaprine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2016, 10:31 PM
cyclobenzaprine
or Flexril if you prefer.
I fell hard on my back on the metal step of my RV yesterday. No broken bones but many severely pissed off tissues. Did not want pain pills, but did ask the doc for this.
The only time I took it, It kicked my ass, so now I am trying a half.
I'm such a friggen lightweight now Tongue
Anybody else take this?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2016, 08:55 AM
RE: cyclobenzaprine
(24-05-2016 10:31 PM)skyking Wrote:  or Flexril if you prefer.
I fell hard on my back on the metal step of my RV yesterday. No broken bones but many severely pissed off tissues. Did not want pain pills, but did ask the doc for this.
Anybody else take this?

I have taken it in the past. I should have gotten a new prescription for that or Robaxin. Either one can knock me on my ass, too. I wrenched my back and have been wearing a brace for the last few days. My back troubles stem from when I was much younger and immortal and used to pick up short block V-8 engines and put them in the bed of the truck, unassisted. That's about 230 pounds, and a bitch to get a decent hold on. That's about 60 pounds more than I weighed at the time.
25-05-2016, 09:00 AM
I did the young and dumb stuff and got away with it. This was a massive impact, all the more massive due to my massive weight Sad
I bent the step I landed on with my elbow which took some of the hit. The rest of the energy was mid-back, I did not hit my head or shoulders.
turns out a half pill was not enough. I hate the hangover but would like to just go to sleep.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
25-05-2016, 09:55 AM
Anybody else take this?

I've taken it for back pain and back spasms. It gives me dry mouth, messes with my stomach and I have trouble concentrating when taking it. If I have one of my back episodes I take it for 3 - 5 days then quit after my back settles back to almost normal - though my back is never fully normal.
Best wishes for a quick recovery. I feel your pain.
[+] 1 user Likes JakSiemasz's post
25-05-2016, 10:35 AM
Thanks Jak.
I hope to do this no more than 3 days myself. Not fond of meds and side affects.
Right now the symptoms are only present when I try to lie down. Standing walking sitting are all about a 1.5 on the pain scale with no spasms.
25-05-2016, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 25-05-2016 04:48 PM by Heatheness.)
Anybody else take this?

I took it every time my back went out but I only took a half one. Last year I fucked up my back really bad and tried a whole one. Had a terrible reaction. Scared the shit out of me. I turned bright pink all over and my arms and legs froze up for about an hour or so. Haven't taken any since.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
25-05-2016, 11:19 AM
whoa! maybe I'll try 3/4 of a pill Smile
25-05-2016, 11:50 AM
I took those years ago. I was flying all the time, long 11 hour flights and my legs cramped something awful after a few hours of flight.

I would take one and the spasms would stop and I'd sleep the rest of the flight. Was a life saver. Only ever used them on the plane.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
25-05-2016, 12:46 PM
Took them only once for a back spasm. They completely knocked me out so much so that I could barely keep me eyes open even when I wanted to.