damn it I'm leaving, no I'm not, yes I am, why am I confused? Damned admin' issues!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2015, 04:09 AM
damn it I'm leaving, no I'm not, yes I am, why am I confused? Damned admin' issues!
Actually I am just sitting here with a small brandy. My one pleasure once a week. I have no issues. Other than it being bloody cold in Sydney and my poor old dad is in the hospital with pneumonia. He hid it from me for three days. But I found out. And you know what else I found out, huh, ya wanna know? It's because the damned admin's infected him, that's what!

Would you believe I have not even touched my brandy. It has been wafting it's smell at me for 30 minutes.

Bloody admin's!

What are your issues?

Oh and this is one of my favorite frescos from ancient Rome showing a band. A frame drummer, cymbal player and a guy on a horn. Sadly unseen in this shot is a guy playing a form of lute or guitar off to the left. Bands like this had regular gigs at gladiatorial shows. Quite the gig!

[Image: romanmusic01.jpg]

And still I have not touched my brandy. Tongue

Oh and someone gave me a rep point, me! For no apparent reason.

Bloody admin's!!! Tongue

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Banjo's post
08-07-2015, 04:14 AM
RE: damn it I'm leaving, no I'm not, yes I am, why am I confused? Damned admin' issues!
No you're not leaving, or we're coming to get you.
The thing you need to do, is make ULTIMATATUMUMS.

Then you feel all better, and your kitty will come out of the ceiling too.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
08-07-2015, 04:18 AM
RE: damn it I'm leaving, no I'm not, yes I am, why am I confused? Damned admin' issues!
Right right. I must remember, I am JASON BOURNE and I can drive a Volkswagen like it's no tomorrow over steps and people and through glass and over walls and did I ever tell you the one about the optimistic oboe player? Never went anywhere without his mobile phone, just in case someone called about a gig.

Can you imagine??? Blink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
08-07-2015, 08:13 AM
Hug

Best wishes for your pops, mate.
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
08-07-2015, 08:24 AM
Thanks mate. He will be okay, Survived war in the Pacific, he can survive this. Smile

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
08-07-2015, 08:43 AM
Just like a drummer, always coming in early.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
08-07-2015, 09:15 AM
(08-07-2015 08:43 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Just like a drummer, always coming in early.

I use a click. Wink

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
08-07-2015, 03:03 PM
Maybe there should be an ultimatum corner to go with the ranting and crying corners.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
08-07-2015, 03:07 PM
Someone really should get rid of those Admins before they cause the apocalypse.

Dodgy

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 5 users Like Stark Raving's post
08-07-2015, 07:55 PM
My issue is that the brandy is being neglected. How dare those admins interfere in a brandy's enjoyment?

Invisible, undetectable results don’t count
[+] 3 users Like quoin's post