daughter kills satanic mom- Tennessee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2014, 10:57 AM
RE: daughter kills satanic mom- Tennessee
(23-02-2014 10:56 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Begging to ask...which one is crazier, the satantic woman or the crazy killer?

How do we have any evidence that the mother is actually "satanic" in the first place? Her daughter sounds like a psychopath.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
23-02-2014, 11:00 AM
(23-02-2014 10:57 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 10:56 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Begging to ask...which one is crazier, the satantic woman or the crazy killer?

How do we have any evidence that the mother is actually "satanic" in the first place? Her daughter sounds like a psychopath.

I'd be very interested to hear her "evidence" as to why her mom was satantic. Especially if her mom being "powerful" was shown by her still breathing after 3 stabs.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
23-02-2014, 11:03 AM
(23-02-2014 11:00 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 10:57 AM)Logisch Wrote:  How do we have any evidence that the mother is actually "satanic" in the first place? Her daughter sounds like a psychopath.

I'd be very interested to hear her "evidence" as to why her mom was satantic. Especially if her mom being "powerful" was shown by her still breathing after 3 stabs.

It sounds like the chick is just crazy and delusional and listening to voices in her head to me. She needs mental help. Unfortunately, if she's tried for attempted first degree murder (whether her mom passes or not) her mental condition may end up being one of those things that let her off, although I would hope it drives her into a ward to get some serious mental help. She is not right in the head.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
23-02-2014, 11:27 AM
I don't know why you are all being so hard on this girl.

I remember seeing a documentary in the '70s on this same kinda thing. The deeply religious mother was hardly blameless.

I'll see if I can find it. I can't remember what it was called but I do remember that Sissy Spacek re-enacted the role of the girl. Ms Spacek was born on Dec 25th too. Nuff said.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
23-02-2014, 11:44 AM
(23-02-2014 11:27 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I don't know why you are all being so hard on this girl.

I remember seeing a documentary in the '70s on this same kinda thing. The deeply religious mother was hardly blameless.

I'll see if I can find it. I can't remember what it was called but I do remember that Sissy Spacek re-enacted the role of the girl. Ms Spacek was born on Dec 25th too. Nuff said.

Are you talking about the movie Carrie?

[+] 3 users Like Logisch's post
23-02-2014, 11:51 AM
Jeebus, this kind of scares me the most. People are fucking crazy.

Do I fear God?
-No, but I fear his crazy followers!!
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
23-02-2014, 12:05 PM
(23-02-2014 11:44 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 11:27 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I don't know why you are all being so hard on this girl.

Are you talking about the movie Carrie?

That was it. But I think you'll find it was a documentary.

By the way, I missed the ending so if you are going to mention it, please use spoilers in case one day I get around to watching the whole thing.
Thumbsup

23-02-2014, 12:21 PM
(23-02-2014 12:05 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 11:44 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Are you talking about the movie Carrie?

That was it. But I think you'll find it was a documentary.

By the way, I missed the ending so if you are going to mention it, please use spoilers in case one day I get around to watching the whole thing.
Thumbsup

None of the Carrie movies I've seen have been documentary, but highly improvised and exaggerated stuff with "paranormal" type stuff.

23-02-2014, 12:51 PM
(23-02-2014 11:51 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Jeebus, this kind of scares me the most. People are fucking crazy.

Do I fear God?
-No, but I fear his crazy followers!!

It's epidemic. Read my rant bout my flight.
Well............... at least no one was stabbed. I should reconsider my severe reaction I suppose.

Laugh out loadLaugh out load

"Presumably man with hair on fire can be used to cook eggs and bacon..."MorondogLaugh out load
23-02-2014, 07:41 PM
This is terrible and all but I can't help but feel happy that everyone interviewed in the video wore pajama pants. I guess even in murder, pajamas give me a warm fuzzy feeling. But yeah, dear me, what's she think a cult's like? When you (try to) kill off the leader they're gonna pick a new one, sweetheart. Overall she does seem not to be all with it. Hopefully after this she'll get some sort of medical help or take it instead of thinking that now she's cured since she wiped out the satanic cult.

[Image: notagain.gif]