dear quote unquote "real adults"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2015, 01:49 AM
dear quote unquote "real adults"
dear real adults

It's been a while. I've missed you. you uysed to be cool at the age of nine but when you hit thirteen you decided you "where to old" for, anime, video games, and othe r"childish activities.... so you did adult things..{still wondering what those things are. when you hit the second adult hood most people call age twenty. you decided it wasn't enough that you decided to "grow up" but that others must less they be mentaly defective. just curious though.. what really constitutes. "real adults... is it the amount of blood and gore/sex i something because if you ask me those things that include such things are usually less mature for doing so.... is it the depth that a series has... well I agree her but there are definelty a lot of cbs sit coms "for adults" that have pretty stupid stories and lack depth of any kind. so thats not it... maybe.. nope can't think of anything that would constitute you looking down on others for their choice in entertainment. guess I'll have to chalk this one up to you no longer having any real hobbie because if it's entertainment, then it has at least some simpleness to it....

truly yours
the kid that died in you years ago....

ps. you can thank the but hole in the video below for this post...

https://youtu.be/eTdgHsifK38

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2015, 04:08 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2015 04:56 AM by CleverUsername.)
RE: dear quote unquote "real adults"
Dude, I say the following as an eighteen year old who purposefully avoids films over PG, and is studying to be an animator and therefore definitely has experienced and been annoyed by the whole "Pointlessly looking down on certain forms of entertainment" thing;

This little speech if yours made me cringe so hard. It felt like the text equivalent of that scene in the Spongebob movie where Spongebob tries to tell Mr. Krabs how much of an adult he is by blowing a raspberry at him.

And I've been meaning to ask this for months; is English not your first language? Cause the whole "I'm a real adult, too!" thing falls flat when you type like an eight year old.

(Didn't watch the video, for the record, focused on horribly typed text block.)

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
06-12-2015, 04:29 AM
The guy in the video is obviously trolling.

Also, you don't need to write "quote unquote" if you use actual quotes. That phrase is useless in written speech.

And finally, I'm really not sure who you're talking about. A bunch of people in here are adults and play video games and watch anime.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 3 users Like undergroundp's post
06-12-2015, 04:46 AM
Dodgy

Dear brat.

Quit whining.

- "Real" person.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
06-12-2015, 04:59 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2015 05:08 AM by kunoxian drive.)
dear clever user name.

lol so basically I get slammed.. yes English is my first language.. no I am not going to explain for the hundreth time that the teachers in my class decided to pass me with b's in work I was not doing... yes I got my ged.... yes I am working on my spelling and grammar... now if you don' mind.... I'll just say I could care less because you agree with me anyway.
dear underground... I wanted people to read the quote unquote part... that is how i would actually put it.... but yes the person is probably trolling.... I just had to add my two cents... ty

moropndog.. I could care less... moving on......
p.s. I will be taking actual constructive critique if you guys would like me to improve.. also my spellcheck fails me acationaly.. ty for your time....

[+] 1 user Likes kunoxian drive's post
06-12-2015, 05:01 AM
(06-12-2015 04:29 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  The guy in the video is obviously trolling.

Also, you don't need to write "quote unquote" if you use actual quotes. That phrase is useless in written speech.

And finally, I'm really not sure who you're talking about. A bunch of people in here are adults and play video games and watch anime.

It's just a general rant.. sorry.. it's not meant to be directed at anyone at all. I was just venting... ty

06-12-2015, 05:13 AM
Don't worry about it. I have left worse.

My advice? Be yourself as best as you can be. Don't allow anyone you inflict upon you their version of your limitations and failings.

Good luck.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
06-12-2015, 05:14 AM
(06-12-2015 05:13 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Don't worry about it. I have left worse.

My advice? Be yourself as best as you can be. Don't allow anyone you inflict upon you their version of your limitations and failings.

Good luck.

ty.. lol... I do need to remember to check certain things that i forget to sometime.....

06-12-2015, 05:20 AM
(06-12-2015 05:14 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
(06-12-2015 05:13 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Don't worry about it. I have left worse.

Good luck.

ty.. lol... I do need to remember to check certain things that i forget to sometime.....

Don't we all. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
06-12-2015, 05:34 AM
Heh adulthood. It's a funny thing isn't it.

I became an adult when I turned 18.

At 21 I moved out from my fathers place and in with my girlfriend. Oh I thought as the bills started pouring in. How little did young Nishi know he wasn't really an adult, he still had much to learn.

At the age of 23 I had become a dad. Ohh how silly that slightly older young Nishi fellow was. He had no idea about taking care of a baby. He thought adulthood was about paying bills.

At the age of 30. Surely by now a proper adult Nishi looked back at his former self, silently shaking his head of how silly that boy in his twenties was.

Now at the age of 34 I totally get it. I will always be at my most mature and reasonable self at what ever age I am when looking back. I still like anime. I love gaming. And I know that I became an adult when I turned 18 because that's where Danish law dictates you are one. All the other things is just life experiences and has nothing to do with being an adult.
[+] 8 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post