dear quote unquote "real adults"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2015, 05:40 AM
RE: dear quote unquote "real adults"
can I quote you nishi.. thats something I want to spread.. ty for enlighting me.. over 9,000 points to atheist forum...

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2015, 05:45 AM
(06-12-2015 05:40 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  can I quote you nishi.. thats something I want to spread.. ty for enlighting me.. over 9,000 points to atheist forum...

Wait what? Ehrmmm, sure I guess.

*leaves in a rather confused state of mind*
06-12-2015, 06:03 AM
I grew up in the 80's. I was raised around computers. I have always had a gaming console and only held off for a year before I got a PS4.

It was good whilst it lasted. Alas, it has all changed this year and they do not entertain me anymore. I find them a little bit boring now after 20 minutes of gaming. I think the next step that developers are heading towards at a rapid pace, that of VR headsets will probably excite me for about..... a month or so, then I will get bored again.

Guy in the video get his kicks and entertainment from uploading youtube videos, yet acts the hypocrite by attempting to put down those who choose to spend their time on gaming and anime.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
06-12-2015, 06:25 AM
(06-12-2015 05:20 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(06-12-2015 05:14 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  ty.. lol... I do need to remember to check certain things that i forget to sometime.....

Don't we all. Smile

Yes. But there are degrees Drinking Beverage

06-12-2015, 10:52 AM
dear quote unquote "real adults"
Most of the adults I know play video games. I don't even own a console, but I know they have long conversations about games.

Many of us still do things like stupid card games ("Go fish, ya bitch!"), get coloring books before the recent trend, skip, and all kinds of things.

Sure, if you consciously choose to stop doing things you did as a kid, then fine. But some things are still fun. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post