debunking Ron Wyatt biblical archeolgy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2012, 11:31 AM
debunking Ron Wyatt biblical archeolgy
I was just having a heated debate with this theist I met on youtube.He is an alright guy, but really thick headed when it comees to Ron Wyatts archeology. Now to matter what I was or show him he just rationalizes it away, and site gailbrath data as proof,and Itold there is no real gailbrath data .but he screams yes there is and I am lieing.And I point out certain short coming with his finds and again he just seems to find away to rationalize it away or just sites some creationist site that supports ron wyatts claims. It is kind of frustrating because he is a smart guy , but seems to really cling to this as his proof of the bible claims.Does any one know of a slam dunk to Ron Wyatts dubious archeology finds so he and I can move on th other topics?

Give a man a fish ,you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish ,you feed him for a life time,give a man religion,he will die praying for a fish
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jknightx's post
23-02-2012, 03:30 PM
RE: debunking Ron Wyatt biblical archeolgy
You might check wikipaedia for help but try this. Wyatt studied nursing, he never had a degree in archaeology and he was never sanctioned to dig in Israel. More important even the nut-cases at 'answers in genesis' call Wyatt a fraud. Wyatt isn't even worth the time of day, let your friend have his delusions and save yourself the agravations!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply