depression, social anxiety, and unemployment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2011, 10:22 PM
RE: depression, social anxiety, and unemployment
For most people, that's probably true. It could be true in my case as well, but it hasn't happened yet. I'm not sure if it's due to some natural dislike of people, or if it's because I can't find people that I like.

I owe the banks money, and I owe my parents money. I can tell the banks to fuck off, but I can't do that to my parents.

I play CityVille, and I need you as my neighbor!
I need a job too, so that I can play CityVille less.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2011, 10:34 AM
(21-03-2011 08:26 PM)13mentaculus Wrote:  How can I pass a job interview if I'm depressed?
That depends on how good an actor you are. You just need to pretend you are happy long enough to get through the interview.

God's invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made.
Romans 1:20 ESV

blog
25-03-2011, 12:00 PM
(25-03-2011 10:34 AM)theophilus Wrote:  That depends on how good an actor you are. You just need to pretend you are happy long enough to get through the interview.

LOL. How good are my acting skills?

Do you remember that one episode of Louie where Matthew Broderick recruits Louie CK to be an actor? Yeah, my acting skills are worse than that. And I'm not nearly as funny.

25-03-2011, 07:37 PM
Have you ever considered relocating?

I personally hate living in Texas. I'm not from here. This place sucks the life out of me and I am definitely not the person I want to be. We will be moving from here.

I don't know if it's like that for you, but I can tell you that being surrounded by people you are comfortable with, and are more like minded, can make a huge difference.

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
Find all posts by this user
25-03-2011, 10:37 PM
Moving costs money, and I don't have any of that. I would love to move and be around people that I could relate more closely to, but I'm stuck here for now and the foreseeable future.

My parents have helped me through financial difficulties, so I owe them a lot of money. It would be like a slap in the face to them if I decided to move out and pay rent instead of living with them and paying them back.