did apologists even learn basic grammer ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2014, 03:50 AM
did apologists even learn basic grammer ?
I've seen a lot of them say god existed before 'space and time' ever existed.............. 'before' is past tense and without time you can't have a 'before' of any kind Facepalm this is no grand philosophical intellectual knowledge gained after years of deliberating amongst great minds of academia, its just basic understanding of language and no one in science uses 'space and time' but rather 'space-time'

I mean really, they claim to have Ph'D's (obviously fakes) yet can't even get basic grammar right ?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
08-11-2014, 04:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2014 04:10 AM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: did apologists even learn basic grammer ?
(08-11-2014 03:50 AM)Ace Wrote:  I mean really, they claim to have Ph'D's (obviously fakes) yet can't even get basic grammar right ?

Depends. Remember that list of scientists who 'questioned' evolution? A fair few of them are doctors in such wide ranging fields as dentistry and engineering... Dodgy

That, and not all PhD's are created equally.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
08-11-2014, 04:12 AM
(08-11-2014 04:06 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(08-11-2014 03:50 AM)Ace Wrote:  I mean really, they claim to have Ph'D's (obviously fakes) yet can't even get basic grammar right ?

Depends. Remember that list of scientists who 'questioned' evolution? A fair few of them are doctors in such wide ranging fields as dentistry and engineering... Dodgy

That, and not all PhD's are created equally.

you forgot one thing, they think their PhD makes them more knowledgeable then the people who for decades study the field that these people are criticizing which they have no experience in
08-11-2014, 08:41 AM
(08-11-2014 03:50 AM)Ace Wrote:  I've [heard]seen a lot of them say god existed before 'space and time' ever existed[period].............. '[B]before' is [a preposition]past tense and without time you can't have a 'before' of any kind[period] Facepalm [T]this is no grand philosophical[comma] intellectual knowledge gained after years of deliberating amongst great minds of academia[period], [It's]its just basic understanding of language[period] and [N]no one in science uses 'space and time' but rather 'space-time[period]'

I mean[comma] really[period], [T]they claim to have Ph'D's (obviously fakes)[comma] yet can't even get basic grammar right[close space]?

Tongue

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 6 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
08-11-2014, 11:22 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2014 11:29 AM by Shadow Fox.)
(08-11-2014 08:41 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(08-11-2014 03:50 AM)Ace Wrote:  I've [heard]seen a lot of them say god existed before 'space and time' ever existed[period].............. '[B]before' is [a preposition]past tense and without time you can't have a 'before' of any kind[period] Facepalm [T]this is no grand philosophical[comma] intellectual knowledge gained after years of deliberating amongst great minds of academia[period], [It's]its just basic understanding of language[period] and [N]no one in science uses 'space and time' but rather 'space-time[period]'

I mean[comma] really[period], [T]they claim to have Ph'D's (obviously fakes)[comma] yet can't even get basic grammar right[close space]?

Tongue

You beat me to it. Bravo.

I will rewrite it as if I wrote it though.

ACE SAID:
Quote:I've heard a lot of Christian Apologists say god existed before 'space and time' ever existed. Before is past tense, and without time you can't have a 'before' of any kind. This is no grand philosophical intellectual knowledge gained after years of deliberating amongst great minds of academia. It's just basic understanding of language. No one in science uses 'space and time' but rather 'space-time'.

I mean really, they claim to have Ph'D's which are obvious faked, yet can't even get basic grammar right?

You see, a major difference between mine and your edit was that he failed in the beginning to establish who "they" are in the beginning. Also I don't think that there needs to be a comma after the words "I mean". I think the only comma that should be there was the one after the word really.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
08-11-2014, 11:33 AM
(08-11-2014 08:41 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  

Tongue

Been studying under Professors Vosur and Chas? Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
08-11-2014, 11:42 AM
(08-11-2014 11:22 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(08-11-2014 08:41 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  Tongue

You beat me to it. Bravo.

I will rewrite it as if I wrote it though.

ACE SAID:
Quote:I've heard a lot of Christian Apologists say god existed before 'space and time' ever existed. Before is past tense, and without time you can't have a 'before' of any kind. This is no grand philosophical intellectual knowledge gained after years of deliberating amongst great minds of academia. It's just basic understanding of language. No one in science uses 'space and time' but rather 'space-time'.

I mean really, they claim to have Ph'D's which are obvious faked, yet can't even get basic grammar right?

You see, a major difference between mine and your edit was that he failed in the beginning to establish who "they" are in the beginning. Also I don't think that there needs to be a comma after the words "I mean". I think the only comma that should be there was the one after the word really.

I was lightly editing for grammar. Now if you want me to edit for content, that will be a veritable mess. Big Grin

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
08-11-2014, 11:44 AM
gramer, isnt important. not is speling. or capitelisation. i is hapy i ondarstand what is sayed.
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
08-11-2014, 12:40 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2014 12:47 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(08-11-2014 11:44 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  gramer, isnt important. not is speling. or capitelisation. i is hapy i ondarstand what is sayed.

Go home Druid, you're drunk... Drinking Beverage

[Image: hE882A9B0]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
08-11-2014, 01:29 PM
(08-11-2014 11:44 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  gramer, isnt important. not is speling. or capitelisation. i is hapy i ondarstand what is sayed.

Broh, do you even English?

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user