did apologists even learn basic grammer ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2014, 02:42 PM
RE: did apologists even learn basic grammer ?
(08-11-2014 08:41 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(08-11-2014 03:50 AM)Ace Wrote:  I've [heard]seen a lot of them say god existed before 'space and time' ever existed[period].............. '[B]before' is [a preposition]past tense and without time you can't have a 'before' of any kind[period] Facepalm [T]this is no grand philosophical[comma] intellectual knowledge gained after years of deliberating amongst great minds of academia[period], [It's]its just basic understanding of language[period] and [N]no one in science uses 'space and time' but rather 'space-time[period]'

I mean[comma] really[period], [T]they claim to have Ph'D's (obviously fakes)[comma] yet can't even get basic grammar right[close space]?

Tongue

english is my third language Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2014, 07:18 AM
RE: did apologists even learn basic grammer ?
(08-11-2014 03:50 AM)Ace Wrote:  I've seen a lot of them say god existed before 'space and time' ever existed.............. 'before' is past tense and without time you can't have a 'before' of any kind

This is a side effect of a lot of apologetics. In attempting to solve one problem, they often create another. "Successful" apologetics are the ones that are either so vague as to have no meaning, or the ones that steer the conversation to complete hypotheticals.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post