dinosaur tail found preserved in amber

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2016, 06:35 AM
RE: dinosaur tail found preserved in amber
(13-12-2016 05:44 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(13-12-2016 04:29 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  It's like going to a Godzilla movie. You can't complain after that it was silly, you kniew it was Godzilla going in. So, "click or don't click, there is no want." [Image: yoda.jpg]

Okok, you talked me into it
*clicks*
mhm, not much to see there but the announcement that a anatomist will review it furhter. Upon research i figured that while said anatomist has a real PhD from a real university Thumbsup in anatomy, he is credited with saying insane bullshit like this: Gasp

Quote:Most importantly, the Bible believing creationist will be careful to confine himself to speculations that are consistent with God’s Word
From Answersingenesis

At the bottom of the original article on the feathers i found this gem (link) to a "research paper". Facepalm

Quote:Historical Science

Science is a marvelous tool. It helps us understand the world and the living things in it. With science we invent wondrous things to improve our lives and devices that let us peer at the secrets of tiny cells and distant stars. But science cannot observe what happened “in the beginning” (Genesis 1:1).

Science cannot give us a window seat on the fifth day of Creation Week when God said, “‘Let the waters abound with an abundance of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the face of the firmament of the heavens.’ So God created great sea creatures and every living thing that moves, with which the waters abounded, according to their kind, and every winged bird according to its kind” (Genesis 1:20–21). Neither can science allow us to observe the sixth day when God made land animals (Genesis 1:24–25) and man (Genesis 1:26–28). But we have God’s Word on the fact that “Out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field and every bird of the air” (Genesis 2:19).

Our reader is therefore absolutely correct in asking, “If dinosaurs really did evolve into birds, who could understand Genesis?” Or even Exodus, for that matter! God reiterated the length of the Creation Week when He wrote the law on tablets of stone and gave it to Moses. God allowed no time for evolution when He declared, “For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them” (Exodus 20:11).

This.is.motherfucking.insane.bullshit
They are actually trying to produce - in a "scientific" kind if way by creating "papers", etc.- evidence for what they already know to be true (gods word and all that bullshit), and are at the same time saying that science is not useful to do this. So why bother to sound sciency in the first place? This is so intellectual dishonest and bancrupt, i really have no words for it.

So yeah, you were correct, it IS like watching a Gozilla movie. Weeping

I really do pray that ignorant and crazy people like this will never ever have anything to say, politically, or scientifically or in any other regard in our society(ies), because if so, it would catapult mankind back at least 1000 years in terms of civilisatory progress.

Found this gem in that article:

Historically, we creationists have rather made a laughingstock of ourselves among evolutionists in claiming that we can tell the difference between human and nonhuman fossils (Foley 2008), and this paper does nothing to reverse that situation. The phrase at the end of the abstract, “the significance of human-like australopiths and the ape-like humans” should give creationists pause. This has a distinctly evolutionistic ring to it.

The answer stares them in the face, but they have to go into full denial mode.

Let me point out that we creationists can tell, merely from reading our Bible, that some fossils are human and some are not; we do not need statistical analysis to confirm this.

How anyone can claim to be engaging in science with that mindset is incredible. Facepalm

The statistical analysis showed that some early human species were separate species, this was from their own stilted analysis! Then the schmuck throws up his hands and says "stop that science stuff and use the bible!" Facepalm

I always wonder, do they really believe this stuff? Or are they just going through the motions so they can continue getting a paycheck?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post