dinosours and humans

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2015, 03:04 PM
dinosours and humans
Is it possible that dinosaurs and humans were on the earth together? I only ask because I'm watching a show about the Mayans and they seem to have pictures carved into stone at one of their sites of a dinosaur. Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2015, 03:05 PM
RE: dinosours and humans
(31-03-2015 03:04 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Is it possible that dinosaurs and humans were on the earth together? I only ask because I'm watching a show about the Mayans and they seem to have pictures carved into stone at one of their sites of a dinosaur. Thanks

No, just no.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
31-03-2015, 03:09 PM
How do we explian the pics of dinosaurs? I had a feeling there weren't any dinosours then but I'm curious of why there are pics on the Mayan walls
31-03-2015, 03:11 PM
(31-03-2015 03:09 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  How do we explian the pics of dinosaurs? I had a feeling there weren't any dinosours then but I'm curious of why there are pics on the Mayan walls

Simple they're not.

31-03-2015, 03:16 PM
Then what are they. They sure look like dinosaurs to me.
31-03-2015, 03:21 PM
(31-03-2015 03:04 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Is it possible that dinosaurs and humans were on the earth together?

Sure. It was right after the Egyptian and Minoan civilizations were done dealing with all those pesky human animal hybrids that were running around everywhere back then.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
31-03-2015, 03:25 PM
I'm serious I really want to know. Ive always been intrested in what happened back then
31-03-2015, 03:26 PM
I mean, I totally want it to be true, as I'm the greatest Jurassic Park fan evah. Alas, biologists tell me that it is too unlikely to lose any sleep over it. bummer.

Quantum Physics: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
31-03-2015, 03:29 PM
(31-03-2015 03:16 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Then what are they. They sure look like dinosaurs to me.

Let's look at it this way, the Chinese have drawn dragons for thousands of years, does that mean dragons existed? Or does that make them part of their imagery?

Egyptians put a jackel head on a human body, does that mean they existed?

The mayan drew lots of things that have been interpreted by many people in a myriad of ways. Common thought, it had to do with their gods. Many cultures mixed animals known to them to make an image of something else to worship.

You asked if dinosaurs existed at the same time as humans. The answer is no. They are separated by millions of years.

Edit: Here's a link...that goes into more detail.

http://paleo.cc/ce/dino-art.htm

31-03-2015, 03:34 PM
Thank u