dinosours and humans

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2015, 09:35 AM
RE: dinosours and humans
Look it up and explain to me how soft tissue can be in dinosaur bones after millions of years. Don't just put a stupid reply
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2015, 09:39 AM
(01-04-2015 09:35 AM)Thinker22 Wrote:  Look it up and explain to me how soft tissue can be in dinosaur bones after millions of years. Don't just put a stupid reply

I *actually* know why, I think it's you who needs to go beyond AIG.

Google is your friend Yes

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

01-04-2015, 09:46 AM
If you know why then posted so the rest of us will know. That's what this form is for.
01-04-2015, 09:55 AM
(01-04-2015 09:46 AM)Thinker22 Wrote:  If you know why then posted so the rest of us will know. That's what this form is for.Laughat

Seriously? You don't Google?

If you even remotely believed this, I would think you wouldn't be afraid to offer proof of your position. You came here and made a blanket assertion that because the Chinese drew dragons they were real, and were in fact dinosaurs.

Yet, you've offered not one shred of evidence to back up your claim.

Now, you're talking about soft tisssue in dinosaur fossils like you know or even understand what those words mean.

Here's a hint: the soft tissue is also the same age as a fossil. Technology improves and we revise old ideas. It's ok. It doesn't change the timeline at all.

01-04-2015, 09:57 AM
The guy asked a serious question and wants a serious answer. He didn't want your opinion. If There's a website with some facts and let me and him know so that we can know what the answer is?
01-04-2015, 09:59 AM
The guy asked a serious question and wants a serious answer. He didn't want your opinion. If There's a website with some facts, then let me and him know where to look so that we can know what the answer is?
01-04-2015, 10:03 AM
(01-04-2015 09:59 AM)Thinker22 Wrote:  The guy asked a serious question and wants a serious answer.

Q: Is it possible that dinosaurs and humans were on the earth together?

A: NO

Is that serious enough for you?

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes TubbyTubby's post
01-04-2015, 10:04 AM
Yes I do Google, and I can't find a site that tells me how soft tissue in the bones of dinosaurs can stay soft for millions of years.that's why am asking you for a site to look it up. You tell me that it just is is just your opinion.
01-04-2015, 10:05 AM
(01-04-2015 09:57 AM)Thinker22 Wrote:  The guy asked a serious question and wants a serious answer. He didn't want your opinion. If There's a website with some facts and let me and him know so that we can know what the answer is?

We answered and it was done. I even posted a link. You came here and rearranged the deck chairs. Whatever again go google.

The op asked about ancient works and wondered as some show suggested (the op never provided a link or even posted an image), if it could be true.

They've since moved onto ancient aliens. You might want to get on that. Drinking Beverage

01-04-2015, 10:06 AM
(01-04-2015 10:04 AM)Thinker22 Wrote:  Yes I do Google, and I can't find a site that tells me how soft tissue in the bones of dinosaurs can stay soft for millions of years.that's why am asking you for a site to look it up. You tell me that it just is is just your opinion.

http://www.livescience.com/41537-t-rex-soft-tissue.html

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post