dinosours and humans

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2015, 10:30 AM
RE: dinosours and humans
(01-04-2015 10:04 AM)Thinker22 Wrote:  Yes I do Google, and I can't find a site that tells me how soft tissue in the bones of dinosaurs can stay soft for millions of years.that's why am asking you for a site to look it up. You tell me that it just is is just your opinion.

Why would you presume soft=young? What age should soft tissue be? How would you scientifically determine that age?

Read Chas' link, it explains it.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2015, 10:39 AM
(01-04-2015 09:24 AM)Thinker22 Wrote:  Yes humans and dinosaurs definitely existed together in the same period of time.

Wrong. The fossil record clearly demonstrates otherwise.

(01-04-2015 09:24 AM)Thinker22 Wrote:  What the Chinese called dragons were dinosaurs.

Wrong again. Chinese dragons were often depicted as non-reptilian forms. Dinosaurs were reptiles.

(01-04-2015 09:24 AM)Thinker22 Wrote:  Scientists have recently discovered soft tissue and dinosaur bones meaning the dinosaurs are definitely not millions of years old.

And congratulations, you've hit the trifecta: thrice-wrong.

(01-04-2015 09:24 AM)Thinker22 Wrote:  Great question!

Uh, sure.
01-04-2015, 10:46 AM
Yep that's serious enough for me. I'm done with you. You have no facts, just your opinion. You didn't say why there were drawings on the cave wall that looked exactly like dinosaurs. You didn't say why there are sculptures that look just exactly like dinosaurs. And other words neither he or I got an exclamation to that question other than your opinion.
01-04-2015, 10:50 AM
(01-04-2015 10:46 AM)Thinker22 Wrote:  Yep that's serious enough for me. I'm done with you. You have no facts, just your opinion. You didn't say why there were drawings on the cave wall that looked exactly like dinosaurs. You didn't say why there are sculptures that look just exactly like dinosaurs. And other words neither he or I got an exclamation to that question other than your opinion.

Oh don't be angry, here's 3 for you !!!

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes TubbyTubby's post
01-04-2015, 11:04 AM
(31-03-2015 03:29 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(31-03-2015 03:16 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Then what are they. They sure look like dinosaurs to me.

Edit: Here's a link...that goes into more detail.

http://paleo.cc/ce/dino-art.htm

(31-03-2015 06:29 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  If you're referring to this image that resembles a stegosaurus, it's not.
[Image: temple-stegosaurus-rhinoceros-300x252.jpg]
The plates are not actually part of the animal depicted. It's artistic license …like putting a giant gold dinner plate behind a painting of Jesus's head and calling it a halo.
When compared to an actual depiction of a stegasaurus, the differences are clear.
[Image: latest?cb=20131222212021.]
It makes the Mayan one look more like a child's drawing.

(01-04-2015 10:06 AM)Chas Wrote:  http://www.livescience.com/41537-t-rex-soft-tissue.html

(01-04-2015 10:46 AM)Thinker22 Wrote:  Yep that's serious enough for me. I'm done with you. You have no facts, just your opinion. You didn't say why there were drawings on the cave wall that looked exactly like dinosaurs. You didn't say why there are sculptures that look just exactly like dinosaurs. And other words neither he or I got an exclamation to that question other than your opinion.

please look at the links and images posted ALREADY in this thread.

Then you can just shoo fly.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

01-04-2015, 11:56 AM

You didn't say why you disregard radiometric dating. Why should I regard your bleating about cave-drawings as being more authoritative than, you know, physics?

If you desire credibility, you must bring the goods. Don't show me interpretational nonsense. Bring facts and numbers to the table.
01-04-2015, 12:15 PM
[split] Iceages14aces
Thanks, All I've met on here so far are angry people who just believe without any facts. It's not that I don't believe in evolution but I have a question when it comes to dinosaur bones that have soft tissue in them. Nobody so far has been able to tell me how that soft tissue is able to last for millions of years.thanks for the info.
01-04-2015, 12:30 PM
Facepalm

Here it is AGAIN.

http://www.livescience.com/41537-t-rex-soft-tissue.html

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

01-04-2015, 01:04 PM
Also:
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-na...115306469/

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
01-04-2015, 01:04 PM
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-na...48/?no-ist

Quote:Stegosaurus, Rhinoceros, or Hoax?

Quote:Even so, the sculpture only vaguely looks like a rhino or boar. We can be certain that it is not a representation of a living Stegosaurus, but could it be a more recent attempt at depicting a dinosaur? Indeed, it is quite possible that this carving has been fabricated. There are many sculptures at the temple, and the origin of the carving in question is unknown. There are rumors that it was created recently, perhaps by a visiting movie crew (the temple is a favorite locale for filmmakers), and it is possible that someone created something Stegosaurus-like during the past few years as a joke.

IN much the same way as creationism is a joke.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!