disabled girl jailed for blasphemy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2012, 01:29 AM
RE: disabled girl jailed for blasphemy
(30-08-2012 11:54 PM)Janus Wrote:  
(30-08-2012 02:24 PM)Leela Wrote:  So Rimsha burnt a few pages of the Quran. She is mentally challanged and only a child.
She is in a maximum security jail and waiting for the judge to decide over her live or death.
A petition has been set up to try and save her.
I thought I'd share that here. See if we can add a few voices as well.

Excl http://www.avaaz.org/en/pakistan_save_my_daughter/ Excl

The girl obviously isn't the only retard out there.
But what do you expect from a culture where incest – IRL! – is widely tolerated and covered up.

That a(nother) hothead culture of hypocrites like that also has nuclear weapons complete with delivery systems is a very sobering threat always hovering in the background, though. The fallout, literally, could be a few magnitudes bigger than from hundreds of thousands of uncles, dads, brothers, and cousins raping their nieces, daughters, sisters, and cousins as a matter of course. However loathsome and tragic.

They may have nukes and delivery systems, however their use is not likely. The religious/government leaders enjoy life and being rich. They actually don't to kill every one. They want to convert us even if it takes decades. The more followers they have, the more money they make. They save being martyrs for actual believers, because they know what we atheists already know and are making money. They know that we have only one life. They cruise around on private yachts and jets, while actual believers have little to no money. It makes me sick that stone-age beliefs are still being used as tools for controling people and of course getting rich. That being said though, I am working on making something somewhat religious to sell. If others are fleecing christians and the like, why can't I? The only difference is that I will be offering an actual product, such as a bumper sticker or something like it that people can display. I am so sick of trying to live a good life and working for a living and getting nowhere. Basically, I am saying "If you can't beat them, join them.".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
disabled girl jailed for blasphemy - Leela - 30-08-2012, 02:24 PM
RE: disabled girl jailed for blasphemy - Birdguy1979 - 10-09-2012 01:29 AM