discussion about planned parenthood on Facebook need help please

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2015, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2015 05:08 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: discussion about planned parenthood on Facebook need help please
(31-07-2015 03:47 PM)Alla Wrote:  This is how I see this conflict.
Let's say there are three people A, B, and C
A to B and C: look at this puddle. what do you see?
B: Umm, I see dirty water.
C: Oh, I see a reflection of a beautiful sky with clouds.

A to B and C: look at this unborn 17 or 18 week old fetus. what do you see?
B: Hmm, I see piece of meat with liver, lungs and other organs
C: I see precious human baby. I see new life.

Conflict: will B and C ever understand each other? will they ever see the same thing?
This is the question.

P.S. That is why no tax payer money to Planned Parenthood. They can find other ways.
Saying this I still believe that in case of rape or incest woman doesn't have to be victimized even more by having that baby. It would be cruel to her and to the baby. She has a right to kill that unborn innocent baby.
If unborn child is a danger to women's health or life she has a right to save her own health or life.

Ummm. No.
Early on, when almost all abortions are done, the cells have not differentiated yet into liver, lungs, or brain. So your analogy is false. "Personhood" is a legal concept. In 2015 in the US, personhood is not granted by law until birth. Whether it should be earlier is debatable. But there is some point at which it is meaningless. A clump of cells with no brain and no neural tube is not a "person" or a "baby". It may be a "potential" baby. It's also a "potential" grandmother. So why don't you call it a "grandmother" or a nasty old lady ? It's also a potential dead corpse. The fact is you use "baby" because it's an emotionally charged word. A clump of cells is only slightly more probably to become a person than an unfertilized sperm cell or oocyte. So stop throwing around terms you know nothing about, and think about what you say, instead of regurgitation your Moronic nonsense.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-08-2015, 01:42 PM

Could somebody please explain to me the point of filthy language & name calling here?
Aren't we supposed to be at least act a little grown up?
01-08-2015, 02:13 PM
(01-08-2015 01:30 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(31-07-2015 03:47 PM)Alla Wrote:  This is how I see this conflict.
Let's say there are three people A, B, and C
A to B and C: look at this puddle. what do you see?
B: Umm, I see dirty water.
C: Oh, I see a reflection of a beautiful sky with clouds.

A to B and C: look at this unborn 17 or 18 week old fetus. what do you see?
B: Hmm, I see piece of meat with liver, lungs and other organs
C: I see precious human baby. I see new life.

Conflict: will B and C ever understand each other? will they ever see the same thing?
This is the question.

P.S. That is why no tax payer money to Planned Parenthood. They can find other ways.
Saying this I still believe that in case of rape or incest woman doesn't have to be victimized even more by having that baby. It would be cruel to her and to the baby. She has a right to kill that unborn innocent baby.
If unborn child is a danger to women's health or life she has a right to save her own health or life.

Ummm. No.
Early on, when almost all abortionsare done, the cells have not differentiated yet into liver, lungs, or brain. So your analogy is false. "Personhood" is a legal concept. In 2015 in the US, personhood is not granted by law until birth. Whether it should be earlier is debatable. But there is some point at which it is meaningless. A clump of cells with no brain and no neural tube is not a "person" or a "baby". It may be a "potential" baby. It's also a "potential" grandmother. So why don't you call it a "grandmother" or a nasty old lady ? It's also a potential dead corpse. The fact is you use "baby" because it's an emotionally charged word. A clump of cells is only slightly more probably to become a person than an unfertilized sperm cell or oocyte. So stop throwing around terms you know nothing about, and think about what you say, instead of regurgitation your Moronic nonsense.
You can not make me see dirty water in the puddle. Sorry. I see only reflection of the sky with clouds.
Why don't I call 17-18 week old unborn baby girl a grandmother? Because she didn't choose even to be a mother first. But she already has gender, body parts, heart beat. She kicks and yawn. So cute. So adorable. Shy

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
01-08-2015, 02:19 PM
When you kill this adorable baby girl who kicks and yawn you take away from her a choice to become a grandmother.
It calls "war on women".
Doctor tells parents after ultrasound: "you have a girl", or "you have a boy", not "you have a tissue with female or male parts".

will we ever understand each other?

this is the question!!

01-08-2015, 02:20 PM
(01-08-2015 02:13 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(01-08-2015 01:30 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Ummm. No.
Early on, when almost all abortionsare done, the cells have not differentiated yet into liver, lungs, or brain. So your analogy is false. "Personhood" is a legal concept. In 2015 in the US, personhood is not granted by law until birth. Whether it should be earlier is debatable. But there is some point at which it is meaningless. A clump of cells with no brain and no neural tube is not a "person" or a "baby". It may be a "potential" baby. It's also a "potential" grandmother. So why don't you call it a "grandmother" or a nasty old lady ? It's also a potential dead corpse. The fact is you use "baby" because it's an emotionally charged word. A clump of cells is only slightly more probably to become a person than an unfertilized sperm cell or oocyte. So stop throwing around terms you know nothing about, and think about what you say, instead of regurgitation your Moronic nonsense.
You can not make me see dirty water in the puddle. Sorry. I see only reflection of the sky with clouds.
Why don't I call 17-18 week old unborn baby girl a grandmother? Because she didn't choose even to be a mother first. But she already has gender, body parts, heart beat. She kicks and yawn. So cute. So adorable. Shy

You are so full of crap...you don't even have entertainment value.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
01-08-2015, 02:22 PM
(01-08-2015 02:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-08-2015 02:13 PM)Alla Wrote:  You can not make me see dirty water in the puddle. Sorry. I see only reflection of the sky with clouds.

You are so full of crap...you don't even have entertainment value.
Yes, attack me personally. Thumbsup
WAR ON CONSERVATIVE WOMEN Yes

01-08-2015, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2015 02:28 PM by ClydeLee.)
(01-08-2015 02:19 PM)Alla Wrote:  When you kill this adorable baby girl who kicks and yawn you take away from her a choice to become a grandmother.
It calls "war on women".
Doctor tells parents after ultrasound: "you have a girl", or "you have a boy", not "you have a tissue with female or male parts".

will we ever understand each other?

this is the question!!

Do you not understand others not you? Do you not understand the "other" you propose there to be?

I see no misunderstanding of you. I see just an argument talking about the pathos. The emotional comment to the element of the situation irregardless of the details.

Your comment. "You can not make me see dirty water in the puddle. Sorry. I see only reflection of the sky with clouds." is a sad state of affairs. You're stating, You can't make me see what really is there, you will see what you want to see.

We understand that, but that isn't enough to make a case to many people. Because they understand that isn't viewing the subject with rationality and as much logic as you can drive it in. You can be enjoying of life and at happy with things without needing to avoid seeing what really is the case. You don't need to see the reflection instead of seeing what is actually there.

(01-08-2015 02:22 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, attack me personally. Thumbsup

There you go being paranoid/defensive again. It is that you conclude because??? You choose to never give actual explanations for your proclimations of these nature.

There is a "war" aka a dislike of irrational arguments made by anyone. That's what the case is here. It's an disapproval of disliking arguments without a logical component to them. Disliking arguments made based on emotion or trust before there you evidence for them. That's what the "war" is on and why comments lash out. Is this something you don't understand? Because you decree there is some misunderstanding here. The misunderstanding here is this situation.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
01-08-2015, 02:33 PM
(01-08-2015 02:24 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Your comment. "You can not make me see dirty water in the puddle. Sorry. I see only reflection of the sky with clouds." is a sad state of affairs. You're stating, You can't make me see what really is there, you will see what you want to see.
We understand that, but that isn't enough to make a case to many people.
I know. I never said it is enough.
But it is also not enough (may be even to more people) what you say.

Do not make me pay to Planned Parenthood my money. Do not force me to do this. You pay for it. I don't mind.

01-08-2015, 02:37 PM
(01-08-2015 02:22 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(01-08-2015 02:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You are so full of crap...you don't even have entertainment value.
Yes, attack me personally. Thumbsup

Oh fuck you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-08-2015, 02:40 PM
(01-08-2015 02:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(01-08-2015 02:24 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Your comment. "You can not make me see dirty water in the puddle. Sorry. I see only reflection of the sky with clouds." is a sad state of affairs. You're stating, You can't make me see what really is there, you will see what you want to see.
We understand that, but that isn't enough to make a case to many people.
I know. I never said it is enough.
But it is also not enough (may be even to more people) what you say.

Do not make me pay to Planned Parenthood my money. Do not force me to do this. You pay for it. I don't mind.

I do pay for it, and you seem to mind. You seem to want a special exemption though.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson