discussion about planned parenthood on Facebook need help please

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: discussion about planned parenthood on Facebook need help please
(01-08-2015 02:13 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(01-08-2015 01:30 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Ummm. No.
Early on, when almost all abortionsare done, the cells have not differentiated yet into liver, lungs, or brain. So your analogy is false. "Personhood" is a legal concept. In 2015 in the US, personhood is not granted by law until birth. Whether it should be earlier is debatable. But there is some point at which it is meaningless. A clump of cells with no brain and no neural tube is not a "person" or a "baby". It may be a "potential" baby. It's also a "potential" grandmother. So why don't you call it a "grandmother" or a nasty old lady ? It's also a potential dead corpse. The fact is you use "baby" because it's an emotionally charged word. A clump of cells is only slightly more probably to become a person than an unfertilized sperm cell or oocyte. So stop throwing around terms you know nothing about, and think about what you say, instead of regurgitation your Moronic nonsense.
You can not make me see dirty water in the puddle. Sorry. I see only reflection of the sky with clouds.
Why don't I call 17-18 week old unborn baby girl a grandmother? Because she didn't choose even to be a mother first. But she already has gender, body parts, heart beat. She kicks and yawn. So cute. So adorable. Shy

How wonderful it is that you don't get to choose for another woman how she sees her situation or what she does with her body. Your words accurately reflect your emotional take on the situation, but don't have legal or scientific accuracy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2015, 04:18 PM
(01-08-2015 02:19 PM)Alla Wrote:  When you kill this adorable baby girl who kicks and yawn you take away from her a choice to become a grandmother.
It calls "war on women".
Doctor tells parents after ultrasound: "you have a girl", or "you have a boy", not "you have a tissue with female or male parts".

will we ever understand each other?

this is the question!!

Since you don't think a woman's body belongs to her, I think we should all show up at your house and force you to save the lives of several people by donating your extra kidney, lung and some blood marrow and while we're at it we'll make you donate plasma and a few other items . Yeah, it's a risky operation but that's irrelevant to this humanitarian effort. People are dying without your body parts. It's not your own body when you can save the life of another. So cough up the kidney, lung, bone marrow, blood, plasma and other items. Not doing so makes you a murderer.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
01-08-2015, 05:11 PM
(01-08-2015 02:13 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(01-08-2015 01:30 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Ummm. No.
Early on, when almost all abortionsare done, the cells have not differentiated yet into liver, lungs, or brain. So your analogy is false. "Personhood" is a legal concept. In 2015 in the US, personhood is not granted by law until birth. Whether it should be earlier is debatable. But there is some point at which it is meaningless. A clump of cells with no brain and no neural tube is not a "person" or a "baby". It may be a "potential" baby. It's also a "potential" grandmother. So why don't you call it a "grandmother" or a nasty old lady ? It's also a potential dead corpse. The fact is you use "baby" because it's an emotionally charged word. A clump of cells is only slightly more probably to become a person than an unfertilized sperm cell or oocyte. So stop throwing around terms you know nothing about, and think about what you say, instead of regurgitation your Moronic nonsense.
You can not make me see dirty water in the puddle. Sorry. I see only reflection of the sky with clouds.
Why don't I call 17-18 week old unborn baby girl a grandmother? Because she didn't choose even to be a mother first. But she already has gender, body parts, heart beat. She kicks and yawn. So cute. So adorable. Shy

Then don't have an abortion. The fact is most abortions are not done that late, and YOU can provide no data to refute that. Most late abortions are done for medical reasons to save the life of the mother. So, if you don't like it, don't have one. Meanwhile, mind your own damn business.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
01-08-2015, 05:35 PM
(01-08-2015 02:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-08-2015 02:22 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, attack me personally. Thumbsup
WAR ON CONSERVATIVE WOMEN Yes

Oh fuck you.
whatever

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
01-08-2015, 05:36 PM
(31-07-2015 05:56 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(31-07-2015 02:22 AM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  One thing that has always thrown me off. Aren't all laws opinions?

And you claim to have gone to college ? Gasp

While there may be some exceptions. I would say nearly all laws are based upon some opinion or another. All laws are implemented with the opinion that the actualization of said law will be good for the country based upon current situations and culture. Sometimes these are shown to be correct and others times not. Even then one could argue that the specifics of implementation could have been better or worse.
Laws have rarely been universal throughout history. Even murder was "legal" in Athens in the beginning. Someone had the opinion that murder should not be a legal matter.
What do you think laws should be based on?

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
01-08-2015, 05:36 PM
(01-08-2015 02:40 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I do pay for it, and you seem to mind. You seem to want a special exemption though.
Yes , I want special exemption.
I don't mind if you pay. Pay as much as you want.

01-08-2015, 05:45 PM
(01-08-2015 04:18 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Since you don't think a woman's body belongs to her,
BS

1)You probably didn't read what I wrote.
2)You probably didn't understand my English.

Sorry, English is not my native language.

That is why I will repeat:

I wish every woman saw a precious baby(a boy or a girl) in the fetus first and then let her make her own choice according to her own conscience.

But please, dear woman, if you want to abort this baby, do NOT make me pay for it. Take care of your business without my money.

more loud and slowly: dancefortwo, I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY ENGLISH NOW

01-08-2015, 05:47 PM
(01-08-2015 05:36 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(01-08-2015 02:40 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I do pay for it, and you seem to mind. You seem to want a special exemption though.
Yes , I want special exemption.
I don't mind if you pay. Pay as much as you want.

Democracy requires everyone to give up something. No one has the absolute right to anything. paying taxes, some of which go for healthcare for deathly ill women, who, in some cases need a termination of their pregnancy to stay alive is perfectly reasonable. Sorry. You get no exception. All your clouds and nonsense are unreal. The fact is late term abortions are frequently life and death decisions for the moms, and you don't get to decide anything about that, and neither does your Moron Church.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-08-2015, 06:06 PM
(01-08-2015 02:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(01-08-2015 02:24 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Your comment. "You can not make me see dirty water in the puddle. Sorry. I see only reflection of the sky with clouds." is a sad state of affairs. You're stating, You can't make me see what really is there, you will see what you want to see.
We understand that, but that isn't enough to make a case to many people.
I know. I never said it is enough.
But it is also not enough (may be even to more people) what you say.

Do not make me pay to Planned Parenthood my money. Do not force me to do this. You pay for it. I don't mind.

If you are an American citizen then your tax money also goes to the military which kills, not only innocent children, but whole families and communities of people who have no reason to die except that they were collateral damage.

My suggestion is that if you don't like your money used for any kind of killing then move to a country that has no taxes.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
01-08-2015, 06:27 PM
(01-08-2015 06:06 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(01-08-2015 02:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  I know. I never said it is enough.
But it is also not enough (may be even to more people) what you say.

Do not make me pay to Planned Parenthood my money. Do not force me to do this. You pay for it. I don't mind.

If you are an American citizen then your tax money also goes to the military which kills, not only innocent children, but whole families and communities of people who have no reason to die except that they were collateral damage.
When there is a war innocent people die. I want to pay taxes which go to the military so my country is protected. So, you are protected.
But when a woman wants to kill her own child she can
1)pay herself.
2)ask some charity. There are plenty of people who are willing to help. It is not a problem in America.