discussion about planned parenthood on Facebook need help please

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2015, 06:41 PM
RE: discussion about planned parenthood on Facebook need help please
(01-08-2015 06:27 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(01-08-2015 06:06 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  If you are an American citizen then your tax money also goes to the military which kills, not only innocent children, but whole families and communities of people who have no reason to die except that they were collateral damage.
When there is a war innocent people die. I want to pay taxes which go to the military so my country is protected. So, you are protected.
But when a woman wants to kill her own child she can
1)pay herself.
2)ask some charity. There are plenty of people who are willing to help. It is not a problem in America.

So the decision to kill and murder babies and pregnant women is perfectly fine under certain circumstances and you're willing to pay for that kind of killing without question.

Interesting that you consider yourself a christian.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2015, 06:47 PM
(01-08-2015 06:27 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(01-08-2015 06:06 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  If you are an American citizen then your tax money also goes to the military which kills, not only innocent children, but whole families and communities of people who have no reason to die except that they were collateral damage.
When there is a war innocent people die. I want to pay taxes which go to the military so my country is protected. So, you are protected.
1)pay herself.
2)ask some charity. There are plenty of people who are willing to help. It is not a problem in America.

It's not "killing a child". You really are a moron. Did you ever take even 4th grade Civics ? I see the Mormons have fully indoctrinated you.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
01-08-2015, 06:48 PM
(01-08-2015 06:41 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(01-08-2015 06:27 PM)Alla Wrote:  When there is a war innocent people die. I want to pay taxes which go to the military so my country is protected. So, you are protected.
1)pay herself.

So the decision to kill and murder babies and pregnant women is perfectly fine under certain circumstances and you're willing to pay for that kind of killing without question.

Interesting that you consider yourself a christian.
No, it is not fine under any circumstances. But I need army that will protect me from enemies.
Jesus said to love my neighbor. But He didn't say to love my neighbor more than myself or more than my family.
If you do not have army to protect you then somebody will destroy you and your family and your country. It is in your interest to pay taxes to army.
It is not in my interest to pay taxes for a woman who wants to get rid of her child.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
01-08-2015, 06:55 PM
(01-08-2015 06:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It's not "killing a child". You really are a moron. Did you ever take even 4th grade Civics ? I see the Mormons have fully indoctrinated you.
You can call me whatever you want, but you will not change my mind by calling me names.
You are liberal, so you suppose to be politically correct and not to offend anybody.
calling a woman "a moron" makes you bully and sexist.
Go back to your liberal school and learn some manners and take some political correctness course. Laugh out load

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
01-08-2015, 07:18 PM
(31-07-2015 03:47 PM)Alla Wrote:  P.S. That is why no tax payer money to Planned Parenthood. They can find other ways. Saying this I still believe that in case of rape or incest woman doesn't have to be victimized even more by having that baby. It would be cruel to her and to the baby. She has a right to kill that unborn innocent baby. If unborn child is a danger to women's health or life she has a right to save her own health or life.

(01-08-2015 06:48 PM)Alla Wrote:  It is not in my interest to pay taxes for a woman who wants to get rid of her child.

You don't. At least not at the federal level since like 1976 and the Hyde Amendment except in cases of rape or incest or danger to the women. Planned Parenthood provides abortions and is very careful not to do it with any federal funds. Obamacare also includes the same restriction. The law as it stands now is already completely consistent with your own views.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-08-2015, 07:21 PM
By your "logic", Alla, a person who is a Conscientious Objector should not be forced to pay for that Army that "protects" you. How would you feel about someone who called you a murderer for supporting our Army? Or who said you weren't considering sufficiently as people the lives our military takes every day?

Might you call such a person, who just called you a murderer for supporting the Army, an asshole? Might you call them ignorant if they kept on with shaded language that is deliberately chosen to make soldiers look bad (and all who support them) and their work look like organized killing? I bet you would.

What would you say to someone who called you a supporter of murder, and said they should get an exemption from taxes to support a US military?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
01-08-2015, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2015 07:46 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(01-08-2015 06:55 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(01-08-2015 06:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It's not "killing a child". You really are a moron. Did you ever take even 4th grade Civics ? I see the Mormons have fully indoctrinated you.
You can call me whatever you want, but you will not change my mind by calling me names.
You are liberal, so you suppose to be politically correct and not to offend anybody.
Go back to your liberal school and learn some manners and take some political correctness course. Laugh out load

Nice try. But you didn't address the matter at hand. It's only "killing" and "murder" if it's illegal. Terminating a pregnancy is not illegal. Your terms are therefore wrong. I do get your emotional appeal as you think by using dishonest words and an appeal to emotion makes a case. It doesn't. it just proves you cannot think critically, and you're intellectual dishonesty is FAR worse than name calling. The fact is your idiot ideas merit derision as well as your insane cult.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-08-2015, 07:27 PM
And you can knock that moronic pseudo-conservative bullshit off, suggesting liberals are supposed to be PC or afraid of offending or otherwise wussified.

Calling you a moron doesn't make us bullies or sexist. But you thinking that being a female should insulate you from being called a moron for saying moronic things makes YOU a sexist.

If you don't want to battle like a grownup, go to a children's forum. If you stay, stop with the childish crap. It won't fly here.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
01-08-2015, 07:29 PM
(01-08-2015 02:19 PM)Alla Wrote:  When you kill this adorable baby girl who kicks and yawn you take away from her a choice to become a grandmother.
It calls "war on women".
Doctor tells parents after ultrasound: "you have a girl", or "you have a boy", not "you have a tissue with female or male parts".

will we ever understand each other?

this is the question!!

One more time slowly.
Research when most abortions are done, and why.
For almost all, the ultrasound does NOT show what you claim at the fetal age most abortions are done. You are totally ignorant about the science of this subject.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
02-08-2015, 12:37 AM
(01-08-2015 06:55 PM)Alla Wrote:  You can call me whatever you want, but you will not change my mind by calling me names.

You are indoctrinated so facts also won't change your mind.

(01-08-2015 06:55 PM)Alla Wrote:  You are liberal, so you suppose to be politically correct and not to offend anybody.

Cause you say so? Also playing the victim again?

Don't have anything smart to say so you cry about persecution.

(01-08-2015 06:55 PM)Alla Wrote:  Go back to your liberal school and learn some manners and take some political correctness course. Laugh out load

Just go back to school. Your nonsense isn't even funny, it's just sad.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post