discussion about planned parenthood on Facebook need help please

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-08-2015, 03:54 PM
RE: discussion about planned parenthood on Facebook need help please
(01-08-2015 06:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Did you ever take even 4th grade Civics ? I see the Mormons have fully indoctrinated you.
In Ukraine in 4th grade kids learn different things.
So, no I never took this class.
(01-08-2015 06:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It's not "killing a child". You really are a moron.

I see in fetus(bunch of cells) future Einstein, future Gagarin(first cosmonaut), future scientist who is going to find a cure from cancer, future Salvador Dali, future Antonio Gaudi, future Maya Plisetskaya, future Galina Ulanova, future Mozart, future Paco de Lusia, future Leo Tolstoy, future Jack London or O'Henry,
or future kind and compassionate person who will touch many lives in a very positive way.

So, I am called a moron for this.

Who is the person who do not see all this in a bunch of cells?

A looser.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2015, 04:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2015 04:19 PM by GirlyMan.)
(02-08-2015 03:54 PM)Alla Wrote:  I see in fetus(bunch of cells) future Einstein, future Gagarin(first cosmonaut), future scientist who is going to find a cure from cancer, future Salvador Dali, future Antonio Gaudi, future Maya Plisetskaya, future Galina Ulanova, future Mozart, future Paco de Lusia, future Leo Tolstoy, future Jack London or O'Henry, or future kind and compassionate person who will touch many lives in a very positive way.

Or a future Hitler, a future Pol Pot, a future Kurt Eberhard, a future Kim Jung something, a future Joseph Kony, ...

And why draw the line where you do? Why not see it in a bunch of cells aborted naturally during menstruation? Or wasted sperm cells from masturbation?

(02-08-2015 03:54 PM)Alla Wrote:  A looser.

Hey now, I'm not a loose GirlyMan.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-08-2015, 04:22 PM
(02-08-2015 04:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-08-2015 03:54 PM)Alla Wrote:  I see in fetus(bunch of cells) future Einstein, future Gagarin(first cosmonaut), future scientist who is going to find a cure from cancer, future Salvador Dali, future Antonio Gaudi, future Maya Plisetskaya, future Galina Ulanova, future Mozart, future Paco de Lusia, future Leo Tolstoy, future Jack London or O'Henry, or future kind and compassionate person who will touch many lives in a very positive way.

Or a future Hitler, a future Pol Pot, a future Kurt Eberhard, a future Kim Jung something, a future Joseph Kony, ...
True. Very true. But you don't know who you are getting rid of.
If it is future Hitler you deal with him, you destroy him before he destroys others. Where was America in 1939? You have ability to stop a monster.
Where is America to destroy ISIS?
But you never have too many geniuses. Or too many kind people who change this world for better.
When you get rid of future Mendeleev you are big time LOOSER.

02-08-2015, 04:24 PM
P.S. I do not deny a women right to get rid of fetus in case of rape, robbery or health problems.
But if a woman irresponsible and she wants to get rid of a bunch of cells she is big time LOOSER. She doesn't even know what she is losing.

02-08-2015, 04:55 PM
(02-08-2015 04:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  ... she is big time LOOSER.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-08-2015, 05:33 PM
(02-08-2015 04:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  P.S. I do not deny a women right to get rid of fetus in case of rape, robbery or health problems.
But if a woman irresponsible and she wants to get rid of a bunch of cells she is big time LOOSER. She doesn't even know what she is losing.

This planet is suffocating in people as it is. The carbon footprint of each birth is sucking the earth dry. It's not even a matter of helping those in third world countries with food supplies or agricultural advances, it goes beyond that. The population of this earth is simply unsustainable and when birth control fails, which is sometimes does, a quick abortion is necessary.

Instead of yammering on about abortion, why don't you study science to help the living. Or better still, you should donated a kidney to a baby that is dying from kidney failure. The world is full of sick, dying babies with kidney disease. And as you say, that baby might just be the next Einstein or great ballet dancer and by doing nothing you're killing an innocent baby and, well....... that makes you a loser.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
02-08-2015, 05:33 PM
If you're a theist and don't like abortions - feel free to sterilize yourself, and your children.

You can go the way of the Shakers....

Sayonara....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
02-08-2015, 06:26 PM
(02-08-2015 04:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  P.S. I do not deny a women right to get rid of fetus in case of rape, robbery or health problems.

1. Robbery? In what circumstances does a woman undergo a robbery and end up pregnant?
2. No woman gives a shit if you think of her as a loser, but if calling names makes you feel better about yourself, feel free. Please note that loser in this case is spelled with one "o." Loose is the opposite of tight. Looser is the opposite of tighter. Lose is the opposite of win. Loser is the opposite of winner.
3. Beyond the grammar, humans make decisions that have long-term implications every day. The woman who decides to get rid of that bunch of cells could go on to find a cure for cancer, since she won't have to spend years of her time caring for a child, or she may go on to have another baby who becomes a wonderful or terrible human being, or she may go on to any number of life possibilities, bad and good.
4. The best kind of baby is one that is wanted and cared for from day one. Why do you want to make it so that there are ever larger numbers of infants who are unwanted or whose mothers are otherwise unable/unwilling to care for them? There are already millions of children already born who need loving and competent parents. How about you turn your attention to them? I suspect it's because calling other people names makes you feel good, while taking care of a child is too much time, trouble, and money.
[+] 4 users Like julep's post
02-08-2015, 07:33 PM
(02-08-2015 06:26 PM)julep Wrote:  1. Robbery? In what circumstances does a woman undergo a robbery and end up pregnant?
It was a mistake, never mind "robbery"
(02-08-2015 06:26 PM)julep Wrote:  2. No woman gives a shit if you think of her as a loser,
I know. It doesn't make her less loser.
(02-08-2015 06:26 PM)julep Wrote:  but if calling names makes you feel better about yourself
If some one gets rid of future wonderful person is a loser. It is not names calling, it is the truth.
(02-08-2015 06:26 PM)julep Wrote:  Please note that loser in this case is spelled with one "o."
I already did and I thank you.
(02-08-2015 06:26 PM)julep Wrote:  3. Beyond the grammar, humans make decisions that have long-term implications every day. The woman who decides to get rid of that bunch of cells could go on to find a cure for cancer, since she won't have to spend years of her time caring for a child,
There are women who do important jobs and they do not have to get rid of the future good person/people. There are never too many good people.
(02-08-2015 06:26 PM)julep Wrote:  4. The best kind of baby is one that is wanted and cared for from day one. Why do you want to make it so that there are ever larger numbers of infants who are unwanted or whose mothers are otherwise unable/unwilling to care for them?
unwanted child can ALWAYS be adopted and have wonderful life and wonderful parents and can become one more wonderful person. There are never too many wonderful people.
(02-08-2015 06:26 PM)julep Wrote:  There are already millions of children already born who need loving and competent parents.
There is no such thing as too many good people.
from how many future good people were taken away an opportunity to experience this life?
Those who get rid of unborn unwanted bunches of cells are LOSERS.
They get rid of future wonderful people.
I am moron, they are losers.

02-08-2015, 07:53 PM
(02-08-2015 07:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  I am moron, they are losers.

In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

#sigh