discussion about planned parenthood on Facebook need help please

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-08-2015, 07:54 PM
RE: discussion about planned parenthood on Facebook need help please
(02-08-2015 05:33 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  This planet is suffocating in people as it is. The carbon footprint of each birth is sucking the earth dry. It's not even a matter of helping those in third world countries with food supplies or agricultural advances, it goes beyond that. The population of this earth is simply unsustainable and when birth control fails, which is sometimes does, a quick abortion is necessary.
I do not believe that Earth can not sustain the population.
(02-08-2015 05:33 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Instead of yammering on about abortion, why don't you study science to help the living.
We can do both: help the living to have an opportunity and give an opportunity to a bunch of cells that are future good people.
(02-08-2015 05:33 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Or better still, you should donated a kidney to a baby that is dying from kidney failure.
We can do both:
1) give an opportunity to more future good people by keeping a bunch of cells. (there is no such thing as too many good people)
2) help to have an opportunity to all those good children who need our help.
(02-08-2015 05:33 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  The world is full of sick, dying babies with kidney disease. And as you say, that baby might just be the next Einstein or great ballet dancer and by doing nothing you're killing an innocent baby and, well....... that makes you a loser.
You fight hard to help sick children. You fight hard to give them opportunity to become next Einstein. Then you are not a loser. You become a better person. At least you do all you can to give a sick child an opportunity to become a good person or Einstein.
By getting rid of a bunch of cells you are getting rid of future good person or someone who can find a cure from deadly illness that can save millions of wanted children.
You are taking away an opportunity.
There is no such thing as too many good people.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2015, 08:16 PM
Your god is quite the loser Alla. He could do anything he wanted to save and feed all those babies, but doesn't do a thing. Talk about losers. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
02-08-2015, 08:19 PM
(02-08-2015 07:54 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(02-08-2015 05:33 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  This planet is suffocating in people as it is. The carbon footprint of each birth is sucking the earth dry. It's not even a matter of helping those in third world countries with food supplies or agricultural advances, it goes beyond that. The population of this earth is simply unsustainable and when birth control fails, which is sometimes does, a quick abortion is necessary.
I do not believe that Earth can not sustain the population.
(02-08-2015 05:33 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Instead of yammering on about abortion, why don't you study science to help the living.
We can do both: help the living to have an opportunity and give an opportunity to a bunch of cells that are future good people.
(02-08-2015 05:33 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Or better still, you should donated a kidney to a baby that is dying from kidney failure.
We can do both:
1) give an opportunity to more future good people by keeping a bunch of cells. (there is no such thing as too many good people)
2) help to have an opportunity to all those good children who need our help.
(02-08-2015 05:33 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  The world is full of sick, dying babies with kidney disease. And as you say, that baby might just be the next Einstein or great ballet dancer and by doing nothing you're killing an innocent baby and, well....... that makes you a loser.
You fight hard to help sick children. You fight hard to give them opportunity to become next Einstein. Then you are not a loser. You become a better person. At least you do all you can to give a sick child an opportunity to become a good person or Einstein.
By getting rid of a bunch of cells you are getting rid of future good person or someone who can find a cure from deadly illness that can save millions of wanted children.
You are taking away an opportunity.
There is no such thing as too many good people.

So since you are such a fabulous person and you firmly believe is saving babies, I'm assuming you've done your part and donated plasma, bone marrow your kidney and other body parts to save dying children and babies because....

Quote: you fight hard to give them opportunity to become next Einstein.

If not then there aren't as many "good people" as you think there are, including yourself.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
02-08-2015, 08:23 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2015 08:27 PM by Alla.)

If only fetuses looked like lions they would be more protected.

02-08-2015, 08:36 PM
(02-08-2015 08:23 PM)Alla Wrote:  .......

If only fetuses looked like lions they would be more protected.

Well since you didn't even know at what age most abortions are done at, you couldn't possibly know what one looked like, now could you.

You could take a class someday and actually learn about something, airhead.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
02-08-2015, 09:55 PM
Greg Gutfeld:

We humanize what we save (a lion)
We dehumanize what we destroy (human fetus)

If only fetuses were beautiful and majestic as lions

02-08-2015, 10:29 PM
We don't save lions because they are "beautiful and majestic". We save lions because they are endangered and an important part of the ecosystem, which we have destroyed through encroachment. It is our fault they are disappearing, and our duty to try to stop it.

None of this has ANYTHING to do with human fetuses.

In any other conversation, you would be the first to sneer if we tried to use animals in a human moral quandary discussion, like social structure, homosexuality, or territorial warfare. Yet here you leap to it...odd.

Most importantly, none of what you're saying has any bearing on the only question that actually matters, here: "Does a government have a right to control the reproductive systems and/or the bodies of American women?"

There is no other question or discussion until that legal concept is fully answered.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
02-08-2015, 10:41 PM
(02-08-2015 10:29 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  "Does a government have a right to control the reproductive systems and/or the bodies of American women?"
I don't know.
Does the government have a right to control my healthcare?
Obama controls my healthcare. Does he have this right?
But I am not here to talk about rights or government.

I am only making a comment

we humanize what we save (a Lion)
we dehumanize what we destroy (Human Fetus)

02-08-2015, 11:00 PM
(02-08-2015 10:41 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(02-08-2015 10:29 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  "Does a government have a right to control the reproductive systems and/or the bodies of American women?"
I don't know.
Does the government have a right to control my healthcare?
Obama controls my healthcare. Does he have this right?
But I am not here to talk about rights or government.

I am only making a comment

we humanize what we save (a Lion)
we dehumanize what we destroy (Human Fetus)

The president doesn't control your healthcare. Does he order tests, x-rays and consultations with psychiatrists ? Don't be a dolt.

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
03-08-2015, 12:59 AM
(02-08-2015 07:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  If some one gets rid of future wonderful person is a loser. It is not names calling, it is the truth.

Truth? You're deluded. And how you know it would be wonderful person? "Revelation" from your primitive, tribal god?

(02-08-2015 07:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  There are women who do important jobs and they do not have to get rid of the future good person/people. There are never too many good people.

Do you have some point? Or it's just blabbering about good people and wonderful future children?

(02-08-2015 07:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  unwanted child can ALWAYS be adopted and have wonderful life and wonderful parents and can become one more wonderful person. There are never too many wonderful people.

Maybe in your fantasy land. In reality though unwanted children could be abused and have shitty life.

(02-08-2015 07:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  from how many future good people were taken away an opportunity to experience this life?

Ask your god, he seems to be biggest abortioner*:
Quote:Around half of all fertilized eggs die and are lost (aborted) spontaneously, usually before the woman knows she is pregnant. Among women who know they are pregnant, the miscarriage rate is about 15-20%. Most miscarriages occur during the first 7 weeks of pregnancy

(02-08-2015 07:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  Those who get rid of unborn unwanted bunches of cells are LOSERS.
They get rid of future wonderful people.

They are losers cause you say so? Cause your inoctrinated brain can not deal with others having freedom?

(02-08-2015 07:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  I am moron, they are losers.

Moron? It may be. I think you're indoctrinated and I pity you as others who are so brainwashed that they can think for themselves.

*http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001488.htm

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.