does a belief need to be believed in order to be a belief.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2013, 07:57 AM
does a belief need to be believed in order to be a belief.
No, I don't believe in gods yet the fact that other humans believe in them has a real affect on the society I live in regardless of my personal belief.

How does a belief (something in someones head) manage to affect greatly the world around us?

The idea that santa clause exists has a big affect on our social relations, holiday, and economy yet nobody believes in santa clause. Does a believe need to be believed in order to function?

Why does a fact have to be known of/believed to have an affect on society but a belief doesn't have to be believed to have an affect on society?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2013, 07:58 AM
RE: does a belief need to be believed in order to be a belief.
Drinking Beverage
06-09-2013, 08:26 AM
(06-09-2013 07:57 AM)I and I Wrote:  No, I don't believe in gods yet the fact that other humans believe in them has a real affect on the society I live in regardless of my personal belief.

How does a belief (something in someones head) manage to affect greatly the world around us?

The idea that santa clause exists has a big affect on our social relations, holiday, and economy yet nobody believes in santa clause. Does a believe need to be believed in order to function?

Why does a fact have to be known of/believed to have an affect on society but a belief doesn't have to be believed to have an affect on society?

The noun is 'effect'.

Santa Claus.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-09-2013, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2013 11:25 AM by absols.)
the answer is life

when same will face another same will, it is not reality since just some wills, but the will is living so kind of smthg of is freely existing
that is how fake spiritual life exist too that consciously a lot of people join to benefit from as a base of daily life

true existence isolate each freedom not bc of this of course, but it says how what is true cant b messed with
the same freedom is always individually constant and really never change

but life is the evil way, bc it is not reality so against truth while freedom affected by the other presence too

most of people choose life bc it is easy to b then and limit then everything to positive constant sense they can get

this what shows how life is wrong also evil as opposed to true existence facts, but logically truth will win at the end, as being the only existence fact from its real and right presence

all those inventions of positive free wills shares did became satanic as they couldnt stay constant

only what is true stay as it is in positive truth which is always same more

existence is to truth bc to stay objectively constant is impossible if not really self positive resource
[+] 1 user Likes absols's post