dog in elevator

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2014, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 08:01 PM by Bows and Arrows.)
dog in elevator
Is there a way to share a video posted on facebook?

this is DISTURBING, but the lesson here is WOW! scary.

here's a link that works:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151946938852343

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: dog in elevator
Open a new reply, look at the top right for the TV, click on the arrow thingie next to it, click on Youtube and then enter the address of the clip in the box that pops up.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
27-03-2014, 07:54 PM
Ooops you said facebook. is it a youtube video? you need the original address of the clip.

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
27-03-2014, 07:56 PM
(27-03-2014 07:54 PM)Dom Wrote:  Ooops you said facebook. is it a youtube video? you need the original address of the clip.

it was on facebook, not youtube.

27-03-2014, 07:58 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151946938852343

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
27-03-2014, 07:59 PM
(27-03-2014 07:56 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 07:54 PM)Dom Wrote:  Ooops you said facebook. is it a youtube video? you need the original address of the clip.

it was on facebook, not youtube.

Yeah, but whoever posted in on facebook must have gotten it from somewhere. The clip is only linked to from facebook, it is not actually on facebook. If you find out where it actually is, you can link to it from here too.

27-03-2014, 09:34 PM
Scary! Geez my heart about stopped. I am so short and my dogs are fairly small, I doubt I could have gotten one of them free. Crap!

Course, I doubt I could convince mine to get into an elevator, I mean, they think the doggie door is a portal to nowhere and haven't used it once.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
27-03-2014, 09:47 PM
(27-03-2014 09:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Scary! Geez my heart about stopped. I am so short and my dogs are fairly small, I doubt I could have gotten one of them free. Crap!

Course, I doubt I could convince mine to get into an elevator, I mean, they think the doggie door is a portal to nowhere and haven't used it once.

I think she was able to hit a stop button.