don't obfuscate the primary prenuptials with rasberries [sic].

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2014, 01:53 PM
don't obfuscate the primary prenuptials with rasberries [sic].
Does anyone know if this is the original?

First seen on TTA courtesy of Mr B.Ball.

Quote:Jill
Chad, don't obfuscate the primary prenuptials with rasberries. Often, the pertinent cat presents fabled necessities in the parking chamfer. Realize your net precedent. Triangulate! Save the best for the alligators. Ever the bastille notches the orchestra but Wendy is not green and horses will capitulate. Filter out the log from the turnstile and cry prevalently.

So there brown stare. Feed your inner walnut and resolve. Subject your lemon to the ingenious door in the presence of snow and animals. Aisle 7 is for the monetary cheese whiz. Faced with the kitchen, you may wish to prolong the sailboat in the cliff. Otherwise, rabbits may descend on your left nostril. Think about how you can stripe the sea.

Regale the storm to those who (6) would thump the parrot with the armband. Corner the market on vestiges of the apparent closure but seek not the evidential circumstance. Therein you can find indignant mountains of pigs and apples. Descend eloquently as you debate the ceiling of your warning fulcrum. Vacate the corncob profusely and and don’t dote on the pancreas.

Next up, control your wood. Have at the cat with your watch on the fore. Aft! Smarties (12)! Rome wasn’t kevetched in an autumn nightie. (42) See yourself for the turntable on the escalator. Really peruse the garage spider definitely again again with brown. Now we have an apparent congestion, so be it here. Just a moment is not a pod of beef for the ink well nor can it be (4) said that Karen was there in the millpond.

Garbage out just like the candle in the kitty so. Go, go, go until the vacuum meets the upward vacation. Sell the yellow. Then trim the bus before the ten cheese please Louise. Segregate from the koan and stew the ship vigorously.

And remember, never pass up an opportunity to watch an elephant paint Mozart.

September 2, 2012 at 8:13 pm

I don't know who Jill is but my proverbial hat is doffed (even with the typos).

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
02-07-2014, 02:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2014 03:31 PM by TSG.)
RE: don't obfuscate the primary prenuptials with rasberries [sic].
It is perchance my personal opinion that the citizen herein typing, verily possesses several pernicious and pretentious overtones that are quite distracting. Wherefore, I find it rather unfeasible to continue perusing, or moreover recapitulate their intended meaning, as I find their writings to be exceedingly illegible.

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like TSG's post
02-07-2014, 02:44 PM
(02-07-2014 01:53 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Does anyone know if this is the original?

First seen on TTA courtesy of Mr B.Ball.

Quote:Jill
Chad, don't obfuscate the primary prenuptials with rasberries. Often, the pertinent cat presents fabled necessities in the parking chamfer. Realize your net precedent. Triangulate! Save the best for the alligators. Ever the bastille notches the orchestra but Wendy is not green and horses will capitulate. Filter out the log from the turnstile and cry prevalently.

So there brown stare. Feed your inner walnut and resolve. Subject your lemon to the ingenious door in the presence of snow and animals. Aisle 7 is for the monetary cheese whiz. Faced with the kitchen, you may wish to prolong the sailboat in the cliff. Otherwise, rabbits may descend on your left nostril. Think about how you can stripe the sea.

Regale the storm to those who (6) would thump the parrot with the armband. Corner the market on vestiges of the apparent closure but seek not the evidential circumstance. Therein you can find indignant mountains of pigs and apples. Descend eloquently as you debate the ceiling of your warning fulcrum. Vacate the corncob profusely and and don’t dote on the pancreas.

Next up, control your wood. Have at the cat with your watch on the fore. Aft! Smarties (12)! Rome wasn’t kevetched in an autumn nightie. (42) See yourself for the turntable on the escalator. Really peruse the garage spider definitely again again with brown. Now we have an apparent congestion, so be it here. Just a moment is not a pod of beef for the ink well nor can it be (4) said that Karen was there in the millpond.

Garbage out just like the candle in the kitty so. Go, go, go until the vacuum meets the upward vacation. Sell the yellow. Then trim the bus before the ten cheese please Louise. Segregate from the koan and stew the ship vigorously.

And remember, never pass up an opportunity to watch an elephant paint Mozart.

September 2, 2012 at 8:13 pm

I don't know who Jill is but my proverbial hat is doffed (even with the typos).

It was posted on CNN by me, a long time ago. It was made from a random word generator. She posts it very appropriately with my permission.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
02-07-2014, 03:04 PM
(02-07-2014 02:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ...

It was posted on CNN by me, a long time ago. It was made from a random word generator. She posts it very appropriately with my permission.

That explains the typos.

Drinking Beverage

Hang on! Is your real name Jill?

Dodgy That would explain a lot, too.

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
02-07-2014, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2014 03:58 PM by Bucky Ball.)
no Facepalm

It's only part of something else :

Festoon your quagmire. Within the indigenous parapets can be found novels and other grapes of paint. There is no caveat to the Klein bottle, and there will be no gold watch for the unspoken zero. Gobble the fertile gravel.

Focus your nose on the test tube. Stay succulently upon your velodrome and fear not the coming of the essential kangaroo. Strawberries are your incidental chemistry. Present the fulcrum in advance of the gypsum cookie, for as the tree is combed, so goes the predicate. Expand quietly but do not relish.

Whether or not you agree with the plumber, harvest away ye hearties. Kalabash in Friebourg but not in spanners while it's raining. Bring out the mustard but flap flap flap until takeoff. Why would you say such a thing in the presence of the substrate? 64. 1112. Welcome to the new sandwich lumberyard. Bus stops follow movement, or do they?

The impediment to your posterior is large but can be dissected with chestnuts. Obermeyer. Glasnost and shallot cookies will do the main job when a steamshovel is too distant for pomegranate.

Then the raspberries thing ...

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
02-07-2014, 05:59 PM
Lol is Drinking Beverage really going to be a thing now? Laugh out load

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
02-07-2014, 06:06 PM
(02-07-2014 05:59 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Lol is Drinking Beverage really going to be a thing now? Laugh out load

If you play hockey.

02-07-2014, 06:06 PM
(02-07-2014 05:59 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Lol is Drinking Beverage really going to be a thing now? Laugh out load

Yes.

Drinking Beverage

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
02-07-2014, 06:10 PM

:jug: Drinking Beverage
[Image: MS-004s.jpgf31645c1-ffc4-4e48-8ed9-93ca6...Larger.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
02-07-2014, 08:22 PM
(02-07-2014 06:10 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  

:jug: Drinking Beverage
[Image: MS-004s.jpgf31645c1-ffc4-4e48-8ed9-93ca6...Larger.jpg]

Heart

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.