don't obfuscate the primary prenuptials with rasberries [sic].

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2014, 08:23 PM
RE: don't obfuscate the primary prenuptials with rasberries [sic].
(02-07-2014 06:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 05:59 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Lol is Drinking Beverage really going to be a thing now? Laugh out load

Yes.

Drinking Beverage

You should make an emot for it then Smile

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: don't obfuscate the primary prenuptials with rasberries [sic].
(02-07-2014 03:22 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  no Facepalm

It's only part of something else :

Festoon your quagmire. Within the indigenous parapets can be found novels and other grapes of paint. There is no caveat to the Klein bottle, and there will be no gold watch for the unspoken zero. Gobble the fertile gravel.

Focus your nose on the test tube. Stay succulently upon your velodrome and fear not the coming of the essential kangaroo. Strawberries are your incidental chemistry. Present the fulcrum in advance of the gypsum cookie, for as the tree is combed, so goes the predicate. Expand quietly but do not relish.

Whether or not you agree with the plumber, harvest away ye hearties. Kalabash in Friebourg but not in spanners while it's raining. Bring out the mustard but flap flap flap until takeoff. Why would you say such a thing in the presence of the substrate? 64. 1112. Welcome to the new sandwich lumberyard. Bus stops follow movement, or do they?

The impediment to your posterior is large but can be dissected with chestnuts. Obermeyer. Glasnost and shallot cookies will do the main job when a steamshovel is too distant for pomegranate.

Then the raspberries thing ...

Y'know? I always had that feeling that something was missing.

Damn! It pisses me off when quotes are taken out of context.

Drinking Beverage

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post