dont be a dick

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2012, 06:49 PM
RE: dont be a dick
(11-11-2012 04:42 PM)lucradis Wrote:  So I just witnessed an actual secular club meeting.

I wish I could say that made me happy and left me wanting more. But it didn't.

They were rude as fuck and extremely loud. They left a huge fucking mess when they were done too. Not exactly the impression those looking to actively make a difference should want to present.

On the way out they were smirking at eachother and snickering ny way as I was obviously annoyed with them. I can assume they thought I was a Christian and they moat likely felt proud for having irritated me.

I let them know I am of their persuasion and that they are the worst kind of people. Bunch of dicks.
My long term experience with hard line atheists, secularists, humanists, agnostics,rationalists, in many instances, reflect on my experience on the extremism I too have experienced.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2012, 11:21 PM
(12-11-2012 06:48 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(12-11-2012 06:32 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Actually no I didn't. You can try again if you like but I'm gonna go ahead and assume you'll just miss the point again.

Kinda disappointed you let him off without the spilling of blood. Drinking Beverage
Don't dis the point
12-11-2012, 11:41 PM
dont be a dick
(12-11-2012 11:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(12-11-2012 06:48 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Kinda disappointed you let him off without the spilling of blood. Drinking Beverage
Don't dis the point

Don't dis the dis. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-11-2012, 12:29 AM
What's dis all aboot?

.......what can I say. I'm Canadian.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
13-11-2012, 12:31 AM
(13-11-2012 12:29 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  What's dis all aboot?

Eh?

This thread destroys my basic core beliefs about Canadians. Michael Moore taught me that everyone in Canada is nice and friendly and caring and compassionate and you don't own guns or lock your doors. And now you're telling me that there are Canadians who can be dicks? This just blows me away. It really does. Blink

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-11-2012, 02:59 AM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2012 03:16 AM by LadyJane.)
(13-11-2012 12:31 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  

Eh?

This thread destroys my basic core beliefs about Canadians. Michael Moore taught me that everyone in Canada is nice and friendly and caring and compassionate and you don't own guns or lock your doors. And now you're telling me that there are Canadians who can be dicks? This just blows me away. It really does. Blink
No, didn't he say we do own a lot of guns but our media isn't as fear mongering? Maybe the media misleads in a different, unsuspecting, direction. Evil_monster
13-11-2012, 08:26 AM
(13-11-2012 12:31 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  

Eh?

I'm Canadian, you unobservant douche bag. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
13-11-2012, 10:18 AM
dont be a dick
(13-11-2012 08:26 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-11-2012 12:31 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Eh?

I'm Canadian, you unobservant douche bag. Drinking Beverage

Noted. But you've been in the US so long I figured a lot of American dick has rubbed off on you.

So to speak. Drinking Beverage

~Izel
13-11-2012, 10:33 AM
(11-11-2012 04:42 PM)lucradis Wrote:  So I just witnessed an actual secular club meeting.

I wish I could say that made me happy and left me wanting more. But it didn't.

They were rude as fuck and extremely loud. They left a huge fucking mess when they were done too. Not exactly the impression those looking to actively make a difference should want to present.

On the way out they were smirking at eachother and snickering ny way as I was obviously annoyed with them. I can assume they thought I was a Christian and they moat likely felt proud for having irritated me.

I let them know I am of their persuasion and that they are the worst kind of people. Bunch of dicks.
What else do you expect from clubs ?

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
13-11-2012, 03:54 PM
(13-11-2012 10:18 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(13-11-2012 08:26 AM)Chas Wrote:  I'm Canadian, you unobservant douche bag. Drinking Beverage

Noted. But you've been in the US so long I figured a lot of American dick has rubbed off on you.

So to speak. Drinking Beverage
You make an acceptable argument. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user