door-to-door Argonauts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-08-2017, 09:30 PM
door-to-door Argonauts
Do weirdos ever show up on your doorstep asking if you've heard the good news of Jason?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2017, 09:53 PM
RE: door-to-door Argonauts
(02-08-2017 09:30 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Do weirdos ever show up on your doorstep asking if you've heard the good news of Jason?

No, but some jovies came through the neighborhood today. I let the dogs bark at the front door. I looked through the peep hole and could see that that was the case. Ima put a sign on the gate, saying "Solicitors and salespersons need not approach. Whatever it is you are selling, we already have it, or don't want it." I'm also going to make a bin for the inevitable flyers that are distributed. I'll paint it with flames. Laughat
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
03-08-2017, 06:56 AM
My kitchen door used to sport a small sign.

"Warning!!!!
This house contains a heavily armed atheist who enjoys making fun of people's invisible friends"

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
03-08-2017, 07:52 AM
(02-08-2017 09:53 PM)Fireball Wrote:  No, but some jovies came through the neighborhood today. I let the dogs bark at the front door. I looked through the peep hole and could see that that was the case. Ima put a sign on the gate, saying "Solicitors and salespersons need not approach. Whatever it is you are selling, we already have it, or don't want it." I'm also going to make a bin for the inevitable flyers that are distributed. I'll paint it with flames. Laughat

This is the sign on my front porch by the door:

[Image: P1010325_2.jpg]

It stops some of them, but not the JWs. Apparently, the words are too big. Facepalm I need a sign with smaller words.
[+] 2 users Like Rockblossom's post
03-08-2017, 07:59 AM
(03-08-2017 07:52 AM)Rockblossom Wrote:  
(02-08-2017 09:53 PM)Fireball Wrote:  No, but some jovies came through the neighborhood today. I let the dogs bark at the front door. I looked through the peep hole and could see that that was the case. Ima put a sign on the gate, saying "Solicitors and salespersons need not approach. Whatever it is you are selling, we already have it, or don't want it." I'm also going to make a bin for the inevitable flyers that are distributed. I'll paint it with flames. Laughat

This is the sign on my front porch by the door:

[Image: P1010325_2.jpg]

It stops some of them, but not the JWs. Apparently, the words are too big. Facepalm I need a sign with smaller words.

Try: No selling, no soul saving, no begging.

Or: Nothing you could have to say is of any interest to me if I did not contact you first to set this meeting up.

“Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.”

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
[+] 1 user Likes whateverist's post