down, angry and paranoid
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2014, 05:23 PM
down, angry and paranoid
I've been holding this piece of shit thread back for too long. I don't find any joy in anything anymore. I don't like playing video games, I don't like spending time with friends anymore. I've stopped talking to family members and I ignore them when I can, and shrug them off any time they try to communicate with me. I become increasingly frustrated because I don't have a girlfriend, while everyone else around is having a fine and dandy time with theirs. I am constantly paranoid, and I call several people that say they care liars. As of right now that I'm writing this I am having these exact feelings. I am not looking for any help or tips on how to feel better; I'm just being a whiny dickhead that hates myself and occasionally other people. I'm not going to check in again here before a few hours have passed and I have had some sleep. The only reason why I write this is because I might need some feedback on this later when I'm not being fucked in the head.

Rev needs to come back. He really does.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
28-04-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: down, angry and paranoid
me thinks you need a session with Doc Fulton....then do whatever he tells you to do. Yes

Hug

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
28-04-2014, 05:31 PM
No advice bro, just wanted to say it happens to a lot of us at one time or another, it's normal and you'll find your feet! Thumbsup

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
28-04-2014, 05:33 PM
Maybe go crank out a drum session from hell; blow off some steam!

Then take a deep breath, relax, and lay off the energy drinks! Tongue

PM me if you need to! I'll be on skype for a while, too!

28-04-2014, 05:36 PM
Sounds to me like you are outgrowing the people around you.... what are your plans for the future? I am not sure where you stand in life, but the winds of change are blowing...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
29-04-2014, 01:38 AM
(28-04-2014 05:23 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I've been holding this piece of shit thread back for too long. I don't find any joy in anything anymore. I don't like playing video games, I don't like spending time with friends anymore. I've stopped talking to family members and I ignore them when I can, and shrug them off any time they try to communicate with me. I become increasingly frustrated because I don't have a girlfriend, while everyone else around is having a fine and dandy time with theirs. I am constantly paranoid, and I call several people that say they care liars. As of right now that I'm writing this I am having these exact feelings. I am not looking for any help or tips on how to feel better; I'm just being a whiny dickhead that hates myself and occasionally other people. I'm not going to check in again here before a few hours have passed and I have had some sleep. The only reason why I write this is because I might need some feedback on this later when I'm not being fucked in the head.

Elk, it is very likely that you are suffering from clinical depression. This is an illness in the same sense that a chest infection or appendicitis is an illness.

Don't blame yourself and don't blame anyone else. Take yourself to your doctor. This is incredibly important. People who are depressed often don't take advice; I challenge you to not be one of them.

I have treated literally thousands of people with depression. I admit I don't know you, and I'm only going on what you've written, but your words are absolutely classic for someone who is depressed.

Please go to this website and learn about yourself.
http://www.beyondblue.org.au
It has been set up by the Australian government.

Apart from getting medical help, there are some simple things that you can do that will almost certainly help your brain function more normally. Start taking zinc. Start taking magnesium powder. Start taking omega threes. Get out in the sun as you are very likely to be vitamin D deficient. Get the sun on your skin… if you're not vitamin D deficient it won't do you any harm. Try to get moderate exercise every day. Eat fresh fruit vegetables meat eggs nuts and milk and avoid processed food.

It's almost impossible to get a girlfriend while you are depressed. Get yourself well... and then go out and get a girl. If you get rejected console yourself that everyone in this world gets rejected, even multiple times. Just try again. There's lots of fish in the ocean.

All of the above takes some effort. I challenge you to do it. Put your own story about what's wrong with you in a little ball and shove it in your back pocket and leave it there until you get well.

Keep talking. People who don't talk about their problems live in their own toxic little world and they usually don't get better. You will only be a burden to others if you stop talking, not if you're open.

You are going to get better if you do what you're told!Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Mark Fulton's post
29-04-2014, 04:27 PM
(29-04-2014 01:38 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 05:23 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I've been holding this piece of shit thread back for too long. I don't find any joy in anything anymore. I don't like playing video games, I don't like spending time with friends anymore. I've stopped talking to family members and I ignore them when I can, and shrug them off any time they try to communicate with me. I become increasingly frustrated because I don't have a girlfriend, while everyone else around is having a fine and dandy time with theirs. I am constantly paranoid, and I call several people that say they care liars. As of right now that I'm writing this I am having these exact feelings. I am not looking for any help or tips on how to feel better; I'm just being a whiny dickhead that hates myself and occasionally other people. I'm not going to check in again here before a few hours have passed and I have had some sleep. The only reason why I write this is because I might need some feedback on this later when I'm not being fucked in the head.

Elk, it is very likely that you are suffering from clinical depression. This is an illness in the same sense that a chest infection or appendicitis is an illness.

Don't blame yourself and don't blame anyone else. Take yourself to your doctor. This is incredibly important. People who are depressed often don't take advice; I challenge you to not be one of them.

I have treated literally thousands of people with depression. I admit I don't know you, and I'm only going on what you've written, but your words are absolutely classic for someone who is depressed.

Please go to this website and learn about yourself.
http://www.beyondblue.org.au
It has been set up by the Australian government.

Apart from getting medical help, there are some simple things that you can do that will almost certainly help your brain function more normally. Start taking zinc. Start taking magnesium powder. Start taking omega threes. Get out in the sun as you are very likely to be vitamin D deficient. Get the sun on your skin… if you're not vitamin D deficient it won't do you any harm. Try to get moderate exercise every day. Eat fresh fruit vegetables meat eggs nuts and milk and avoid processed food.

It's almost impossible to get a girlfriend while you are depressed. Get yourself well... and then go out and get a girl. If you get rejected console yourself that everyone in this world gets rejected, even multiple times. Just try again. There's lots of fish in the ocean.

All of the above takes some effort. I challenge you to do it. Put your own story about what's wrong with you in a little ball and shove it in your back pocket and leave it there until you get well.

Keep talking. People who don't talk about their problems live in their own toxic little world and they usually don't get better. You will only be a burden to others if you stop talking, not if you're open.

You are going to get better if you do what you're told!Big Grin

Nope. I'm done with this place for now.

I don't think I'll be back before Rev does the same. I don't want a doctor, I want my friends.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
29-04-2014, 04:33 PM

I hope it passes quickly I like you Elk! Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

29-04-2014, 04:35 PM
I miss Rev too Hug

Maybe play us some drum solos? Will that lift your spirits?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
29-04-2014, 05:01 PM
Huh...where is Rev?

Anyways, sorry you're feeling that way, man. It's always rough when things that used to make you feel good stop bringing you any feelings of satisfaction. That's especially the case when you talk to people and you can't feel a sense of sincerity or care from them (or just don't want to be around them in general). I'd say defiantly get some rest, keep checking back for Rev, and try your best to keep your chin up. Other than maybe going to a doc (which you don't want), I'm not sure what else to tell ya other than I hope the best for ya Hug

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
Thread Closed