down, angry and paranoid
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2014, 05:44 PM
RE: down, angry and paranoid
Sorry to hear this. I have a slight distrust in people, but it is only when they are angry or they make bold claims.

Also don't worry about the girl friend you will date a kick ass metal head babe.Thumbsup

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
29-04-2014, 06:04 PM
(28-04-2014 05:23 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I've been holding this piece of shit thread back for too long. I don't find any joy in anything anymore.

I went through similar shit at your age. They tried to treat me with lithium and other shit but in my case it turned out to be just angst which eventually resolved itself. Downside is it did take some work and did last for quite a while. But, at least in my case at your age, it gets better.

(28-04-2014 05:23 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Rev needs to come back. He really does.

Where the fuck did Rev go? Did I miss another memo? Rev's 45 minutes away from me. You want me to go get him? And Tartarus is on the way so I could swing by and pick up the kitty. Sometimes all you need is to pet a pussy.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-04-2014, 06:14 PM
Hey bro,sorry you're feeling that way. Aint gonna post tips because you told not to,so i just hope you'll be fine soon and that rev comes around even faster

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
29-04-2014, 07:19 PM
Go for a jog with loud (metal)music, run until your muscles seize from acid build up, then scream like a madman.

That's my fix for the blues

Remember , metal trumps funk. "SAuce ! Motherfucker"

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
30-04-2014, 02:42 AM
(29-04-2014 04:27 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(29-04-2014 01:38 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Elk, it is very likely that you are suffering from clinical depression. This is an illness in the same sense that a chest infection or appendicitis is an illness.

Don't blame yourself and don't blame anyone else. Take yourself to your doctor. This is incredibly important. People who are depressed often don't take advice; I challenge you to not be one of them.

I have treated literally thousands of people with depression. I admit I don't know you, and I'm only going on what you've written, but your words are absolutely classic for someone who is depressed.

Please go to this website and learn about yourself.
http://www.beyondblue.org.au
It has been set up by the Australian government.

Apart from getting medical help, there are some simple things that you can do that will almost certainly help your brain function more normally. Start taking zinc. Start taking magnesium powder. Start taking omega threes. Get out in the sun as you are very likely to be vitamin D deficient. Get the sun on your skin… if you're not vitamin D deficient it won't do you any harm. Try to get moderate exercise every day. Eat fresh fruit vegetables meat eggs nuts and milk and avoid processed food.

It's almost impossible to get a girlfriend while you are depressed. Get yourself well... and then go out and get a girl. If you get rejected console yourself that everyone in this world gets rejected, even multiple times. Just try again. There's lots of fish in the ocean.

All of the above takes some effort. I challenge you to do it. Put your own story about what's wrong with you in a little ball and shove it in your back pocket and leave it there until you get well.

Keep talking. People who don't talk about their problems live in their own toxic little world and they usually don't get better. You will only be a burden to others if you stop talking, not if you're open.

You are going to get better if you do what you're told!Big Grin

Nope. I'm done with this place for now.

I don't think I'll be back before Rev does the same. I don't want a doctor, I want my friends.

Oops. Wrong thinking. You need a doctor and your friends.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
30-04-2014, 05:31 AM
Friends are a huge part of lives, no doubt.

a PART of our lives....

there comes a point in life when our friends can only fulfill us to certain level. After that point, you have to be comfortable in your own skin. You have to be satisfied with who you are when you are alone.

You don't sound happy in your own skin. You sound like a bunch of brain chemicals are seriously out of whack. You need help for that, serious medical help.

I hope you get it.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
30-04-2014, 08:16 AM
(30-04-2014 05:31 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Friends are a huge part of lives, no doubt.

a PART of our lives....

there comes a point in life when our friends can only fulfill us to certain level. After that point, you have to be comfortable in your own skin. You have to be satisfied with who you are when you are alone.

You don't sound happy in your own skin. You sound like a bunch of brain chemicals are seriously out of whack. You need help for that, serious medical help.

I hope you get it.

For the third time. I don't need or want any medical help. Wanna know why I even wrote that shit in the first post of this thread. I had two fucking tests ahead of me. I haven't slept enough in months because I'm dumbass and I sit up too long. I have some issues with my family due to some rather insignificant crap, but what that crap is, is nobody's business. I don't eat properly, because again I'm a dumbass who prioritizes the wrong things. You'll feel pretty shit about everything if you were doing what I do. I'm going to move out the house soon and get somewhere else to stay. Maybe then I'll change these mishabits and I'll stop having moodshifts, like the kind I had the night when I wrote the first post. It's always best to try the practical way first, instead of showing my face full with horsepills.

Fulton, I don't doubt that you are a good doctor and that you have helped others, but you're not MY doctor. I have a doctor, and I decide when I want to consult him. In other words, you might as well disregard all the previous convorsations. Except that part I said about Revenant; I really miss him, and the days have gotten very boring without him. As for the girlfriend part, I'm working on it, but it isn't at easy as it might seem for me. I have already talked this stuff over with other members on this site privately, and it's going to stay that way. If you wanna ask something like "Why did you make this thread then in the first place?". There's no proper answer. When I'm tired and exhausted I get very irrational; about as irrational as a drunk person would be. So pretend that I was drunk or something.

I'm no longer discussing this. I've been thinking about asking the admins to close this thread, as I did with the last one that got out of hand. As I said before, I'm not keen on staying here right now, not a lot atleast (not in a mood to post or enter threads), which I've said a billion times before. Still, breaks are healthly for me now and then. That being said, if anyone who reads this wants to establish contact with me otherwise with Skype or Steam, do that NOW.

And the story repeats itself

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
30-04-2014, 08:57 AM (This post was last modified: 30-04-2014 09:01 AM by sporehux.)
(30-04-2014 08:16 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  For the third time. I don't need or want any medical help.

Real friends would not respect this wish, so suck it up m8
the most crappiest advice is given with care Tongue

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
30-04-2014, 04:46 PM
(30-04-2014 08:16 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(30-04-2014 05:31 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Friends are a huge part of lives, no doubt.

a PART of our lives....

I hope you get it.

For the third time. I don't need or want any medical help. Wanna know why I even wrote that shit in the first post of this thread. I had two fucking tests ahead of me. I haven't slept enough in months because I'm dumbass and I sit up too long. I have some issues with my family due to some rather insignificant crap, but what that crap is, is nobody's business. I don't eat properly, because again I'm a dumbass who prioritizes the wrong things. You'll feel pretty shit about everything if you were doing what I do. I'm going to move out the house soon and get somewhere else to stay. Maybe then I'll change these mishabits and I'll stop having moodshifts, like the kind I had the night when I wrote the first post. It's always best to try the practical way first, instead of showing my face full with horsepills.

Fulton, I don't doubt that you are a good doctor and that you have helped others, but you're not MY doctor. I have a doctor, and I decide when I want to consult him. In other words, you might as well disregard all the previous convorsations. Except that part I said about Revenant; I really miss him, and the days have gotten very boring without him. As for the girlfriend part, I'm working on it, but it isn't at easy as it might seem for me. I have already talked this stuff over with other members on this site privately, and it's going to stay that way. If you wanna ask something like "Why did you make this thread then in the first place?". There's no proper answer. When I'm tired and exhausted I get very irrational; about as irrational as a drunk person would be. So pretend that I was drunk or something.

I'm no longer discussing this. I've been thinking about asking the admins to close this thread, as I did with the last one that got out of hand. As I said before, I'm not keen on staying here right now, not a lot atleast (not in a mood to post or enter threads), which I've said a billion times before. Still, breaks are healthly for me now and then. That being said, if anyone who reads this wants to establish contact with me otherwise with Skype or Steam, do that NOW.

And the story repeats itself

Reality check time.

You cry out for help on the internet. Nine or ten people respond (as if they haven't got better things to do than help a depressed adolescent.) You get some excellent advice, which includes the idea that your own interpretation of how things are is distorted and you need some professional help.

You respond by getting pissed off that people are trying to help you... ie your perception of how things really are is terribly out of touch with reality.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
Thread Closed