dr John Sanford.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2013, 12:47 AM
RE: dr John Sanford.
(08-02-2013 05:28 PM)paulhe Wrote:  I've been asked to respond to this... http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GwCu4rh7kUk

I see no scientific merit here, but then I teach psychology not philanthropy or biology.
I daresay, "philanthropy" falls under the heading of psychology, and anyone who actually teaches psychology would know that.

Maybe you should come back and post this a third time, only, saying you don't teach "anthropology" which is what I assume you meant to say. Give it a try, third time's the charm.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2013, 07:10 AM
(10-02-2013 12:47 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  
(08-02-2013 05:28 PM)paulhe Wrote:  I've been asked to respond to this... http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GwCu4rh7kUk

I see no scientific merit here, but then I teach psychology not philanthropy or biology.
I daresay, "philanthropy" falls under the heading of psychology, and anyone who actually teaches psychology would know that.

Maybe you should come back and post this a third time, only, saying you don't teach "anthropology" which is what I assume you meant to say. Give it a try, third time's the charm.

Philosophy? Philately?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-02-2013, 07:33 AM
(10-02-2013 07:10 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-02-2013 12:47 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  I daresay, "philanthropy" falls under the heading of psychology, and anyone who actually teaches psychology would know that.

Philosophy? Philately?
Do you like licking shit, (stamps), you philatelist ? Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

Find all posts by this user