drunk texting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2014, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2014 12:37 PM by elconquistador.)
drunk texting
have you drunk texted before?

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be."- Albert Einstein.

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Steven Hawking
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2014, 12:50 PM
RE: drunk texting
Yes, when I still drank like a fish. The situations it got me in I do not want to repeat.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-05-2014, 02:55 PM
No.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
06-05-2014, 03:08 PM
I don't drink...so there's that...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
06-05-2014, 04:06 PM
I don't text ... so there's that.

Haven't I already warned you fools that a smart phone is like asking the Man, "Ooh ooh yes! Yes! Me! Me! please embed an RFID chip and GPS and a camera in my ass so I can play Angry Birds and record all the stupid shit I do so you can use it to incriminate me later!"

If you really need a cellphone, and I have never felt the urge, get a cheap burner.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-05-2014, 04:10 PM
Haven't drunk texted... But one time when I was really high, I had two people ask me almost the same question about a song they heard in my car. I got the conversations mixed up, and suddenly I'm flirting with my brother...
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post